SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Dealhub,io, Gong, ReturnGo, Performio and more!
From unlocking tips on what it takes to drive customer success in B2B to sharing the latest funding and product announcements in salestech: get access to the latest from this weekly highlight:
AI-driven models for demand forecasting factor in future data including calendar events and promotional plans. This results in timely, actionable projections that enable retailers to more effectively meet shopper demand. In addition, having access to accurate inventory availability across the supply chain allows retailers to respond quickly when changes arise unexpectedly.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 13th June to 17th June
- Performio Raises $75 Million Growth Investment Led by JMI Equity
- DealHub.io Raises $60 Million to Accelerate Growth and CPQ Innovation
- Gong Partners with Sales Intelligence Leaders to Help Revenue Teams Boost Efficiency and Performance
- Affinity and Dealroom.co Partner to Bring Global Relationship and Predictive Intelligence to Dealmakers
- Zoovu Secures $169 Million Series C Led by FTV Capital to Deliver Data-driven Product Discovery Experiences for E-commerce
- ReturnGO Completed a $6.5 Million Seed Fundraising Round to Improve the Efficiency Of eCommerce Returns
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Customer service will continue to be a vital tool for small business owners to help them innovate and adapt to the changing nature of work, and it’s our job to find new ways to reach them.-Auguste Goldman, President, Care and Services at GoDaddy
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on Customer Engagement, LinkedIn Sales Tips, Digital Transformation and more!
- Five Strategies To Evolve Digital Transformation To The Next Level
- Feeds Drive Meaningful Engagement and Boost Customer Lifetime Value
- A Few Must-read Books on Account-based Marketing!
- A Few Proven and Actionable Ways to Help Boost your Sales Outreach on LinkedIn
- How Have Web Conferencing and Online Meeting Tools Evolved Over Time?
Episode 125: Sell without Selling Out – A Conversation with Andy Paul
Episode 124: Improving the Online Buying Journey with David Greenberg, CMO at Conversica
Episode 123: B2B Revenue Tricks And Best Practices with Jamie Bertasi – President and Chief Operating Officer at Totango