SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Cyara, Salesloft, Totango and more!
What should B2B sales teams do to build deeper customer relationships while they navigate a budget conscious online market? Catch the latest trends, tips and best practices in B2B sales and salestech with this weekly highlight:
Sales will always revert back to relationships and value. Right now there is an enormous amount of noise in the industry. There are so many sales tools that scale outreach to decision-makers, they are literally overwhelmed with outreach. They need a way to cut through all of that and find solutions that can really help. They will always revert to the people they know and trust. So for anyone in sales, the most important thing is to take a long-term outlook rather than look for a quick deal.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 19th June to 23rd June
- Cyara Acquires CentraCX Adding Voice of the Customer (VOC) to Customer Experience Transformation Solutions
- Salesloft Announces Rhythm Powered by Conductor AI, Becomes First Global Revenue Workflow Platform for Full-Cycle Sellers
- Totango Launches In-App Communication as Part of Its Composable Customer Success Platform, Advanced By the Acquisition of Lou, a No-Code Digital Adoption Platform
- Nfinite Shopper Sentiment Report Unveils Crucial Role of Robust Product Imagery in Driving Online Sales
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
When weighing the benefits of implementing a new salestech platform, it’s vital that sales leaders take the appropriate time to properly research and determine their core KPIs. It’s common for businesses to rush to embrace technologies without properly researching what works best for their sales professionals and business.
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on Purchasing Behaviors, Follow up Challenges in Sales, Customer Loyalty Trends and more!
- How Trust and Value Drive Purchasing Behavior in an Era of Inflation
- Half of All Salespeople Fail to Follow Up – and It Costs Companies Millions
- Customer Loyalty Trends in B2B: What Helps Drive Loyalty in B2B Tech
- Data Security Trends and Practices that B2B Salespeople and Marketers Should Keep in Mind
BONUS READ – Jon Miller, CMO at Demandbase chats about the evolution of ABM in this webchat with MarTechSeries:
Episode 171: People Culture and its Impact on Business Growth: with Linda Lee – Chief People and Culture Officer, Velocity Global
Episode 170: Creating Connected Brand Experiences: with Jamie Adams, Chief Growth Officer at Scorpion
Episode 169: B2B Sales, Process Enhancements and Tips: with Sean Flynn, SVP of Global Sales at Avalara