SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Creatio, CloseFactor, Taktile and more!
What does it take to plan a more elite customer service process for after-sales? How do leading brands ensure an ROI driven customer support and service initiatives across the sales cycle? Find out more from this weekly salestech highlight:
In the past, brands could get away with having elite customer service and a mediocre product or a mix of that. That’s no longer the case. With inflation, companies must show a return on their product, so as a provider, you have to be firing on all cylinders: a terrific partner, elite customer service and an untouchable product all come to mind.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 21st November to 25th November
- Creatio and Meritus Business Solutions Launch a Software Product that Redefines Lead Distribution Speed
- Taktile Raises $20 Million Series A Funding Round to Transform How Businesses Make Automated Decisions
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
The success of any B2B technology product or sales team depends on not just closing a deal but really solving the customer’s problem. While many of us think each problem is unique to a person and company, as a product company you can scale only when you solve problems that are general enough across a group of people.
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on Sales Coaching, Data Collection, Virtual Agents and more!
- The Value of Coaching to Drive Sales Methodology Adoption
- Data Collection and Data Enrichment Practices For Sales Teams
- Growth of Customer Experience and Digital Experience Platforms
- Intelligent Virtual Agents
Episode 144: What Drives Better B2B Performance: with Rachel Clap Miller – VP of Marketing and Digital Engagement at Ascender by Force Management
Episode 143: Uncovering the Evolution in Retail Media with Mikey Paley, SVP of Business Development, Retailers at Aki Technologies
Episode 142: Go-To-Market Best Practices with Jeffrey Ha, Chief Go-to-Market Officer at Rev