SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Cognism, Impartner, RootStock Software and more!
What really separates AEs from SDRs? And how can retailers use tech to drive growth opportunities? Find out more in this week’s highlight:
The future holds many tech advances, but a key one that manufacturers want to leverage is moving to a single, unified cloud platform. According to our 2023 State of Manufacturing Technology Survey, many believe a key risk of not engaging in digital transformation is the continued problems caused by data silos.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 03rd July to 07th July
- SignalWire Revolutionizes CPaaS with the Launch of a No-Code Intelligent AI Agent
- Impartner Unveils Innovative Additions to its Partner Marketplace
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
With trends like PLG and AI I think the pressure on great salespeople is going to be even bigger and they will end up having a bigger impact on the outcome of the sales cycle. This might sound a bit backwards, but with more and more of the sales cycle happening before the buyer speaks to a salesperson, that person only has one chance to accomplish what in the past was achieved over multiple conversations.
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on Retailer Tech, Differences between AEs and SDRs and more!
- Three Ways Technology Is Helping Retailers Weather Rough Economic Waters
- The Key Differences Between an AE and SDR
- Understanding and Evaluating Lifetime Value of Existing Customers: Best Practices and Tools for Sales and Customer Facing Teams
- Weighing the Pros and Cons of ChatGPT
Episode 173: B2B Revenue Generation Hacks with Justin Schweisberger, Chief Revenue Officer at Pramata
Episode 172: Keeping Sales and Marketing on The Same Page: with Scott Kolman, Chief Marketing Officer at Cresta
Episode 171: People Culture and its Impact on Business Growth: with Linda Lee – Chief People and Culture Officer, Velocity Global