SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring AskNicely, Vidyard, Conversica and more!
Should sales and marketing teams have fewer software and tools to drive operations and internal processes? And if so, what kind of technologies make for comprehensive and ROI-driven tech stacks? Find out more from this week’s highlights:
Sales starts with inspiration – the collective knowledge from execs sharing their vision and how the sales leaders approach that vision to do business. From there, the opportunity to meet with different individuals makes every day interesting. One day you meet with heads of organizations at high-tech manufacturers. The next day you might be meeting with financial services companies. The cool thing is that you are talking to CFOs, heads of manufacturing and CIOs, which gives you a comprehensive view of our business and strategy.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 02nd to 06th May
- AskNicely Steps on the Accelerator with Sales & Marketing Investments After $32M Series B Round
- New Vidyard Solution Helps Sales Teams Scale Video Messaging and Convert More Buyers
- Conversica’s Conversations Now Enhanced with 6sense Account Insights, Spurring Greater Account Engagement for ABM Customers
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
In today’s sales world, B2B companies must focus on the prospects buying their solution, not their product. Value-based selling has always been there, but it has become expected by buyers. Today’s buyers do their homework before speaking to a sales representative and continue to fact check throughout the purchase making peer validation like case studies and customer reviews critical for growth. –Astrid Boer Masle, Vice President of Sales at RFPIO
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on Business Development Tips, Ecommerce Growth Options, Sustainability in Retail and more!
- Business Development Best Practices for B2B Teams
- Sustainability In Retail: How To Build Ethical Value And Effectively Communicate It To A Wide Consumer Base
- eCommerce Growth Strategies
- The Future of RevOps
Episode 121: Sales Enablement Trends for 2022: with Carson Conant, Founder and CEO at MediaFly
Episode 120: The Future of Customer Success with Guy Nirpaz, Founder and CEO at Totango
Episode 119: Sales Trends that Generate Better ROI: with Scott Smyth, VP Global Sales at HG Insights