SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Abstrakt, Equifax, Qualtrics, Salesforce and more!
From helping you recession proof your sales strategy to tips on driving better sales ROI with the right salestech; this week’s salestech highlights has a lot to offer:
While going through a market downturn it’s extremely important to focus on metrics like cost of acquisition, average contract value, retention rate and sales cycle length. Partnerships can have a major positive impact on all four. By building links to the tech and services ecosystem around your company, you’re reassuring a sustainable revenue source and you’re also making sure your value proposition is being organically amplified, globally.
–Alexis Petrichos, Head of Technology Partnerships at Chili Piper
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 03rd October to 07th October
- Abstrakt Announces 6 New Integration Partners
- Equifax Introduces CloudControl to Strengthen Digital Supply Chain Security for Company’s Products and Services
- Forma.ai Partner Program to Bring Next-Generation Sales Performance Capabilities to a Wide Range of New Enterprise Partners
- Qualtrics Announces New Real-time Contact Center Solutions to Make Agents More Productive and Help them Act with Empathy
- QorusDocs Secures $10 Million to Support Accelerated Demand for Proposal Management Software
- Zipteams Launches an AI-powered Direct-to-Customer Sales Widget for Websites
- Salesforce Recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation Platforms for 16th Consecutive Year
- Gather AI Raises $10M Series A to Deliver Real-Time Inventory Visibility to the Supply Chain
- Wish Enters Partnership With eDesk, Further Bolstering Customer Service Capabilities
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Salespeople often lack time or resources to advance their skill set. They have a quota to meet and they have a pipeline to fill. Under the pressure to make the number, sharpening your skills can often be left on the to-do list.
–Rachel Clapp Miller, Vice President of Marketing and Digital Engagement at Force Management
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on Streamlining B2B Sales, Overcoming Sales Hesitation, Benefits of Repurposing Brand Content for Sales and more…
- Streamlining Sales by Increasing Knowledge Share and Communication
- Overcoming Hesitation Sales: The Correct Way to Deal With Buyer Hesitation And Improve Immediate Sales
- Successful Tech Startups and How their Sales Cultures Stood Out
- Three Ways B2B Salespeople Can Repurpose their Brand’s Marketing Content to Drive Impactful Sales
- Building a Data-Driven B2B Sales Strategy
Missed The Latest Episode of The SalesStar Podcast? Have a quick listen here!
Episode 139: Decoding Enterprise Sales Fundamentals with Molly McKinstry, Head of Enterprise Sales, Calendly
Episode 138: Marketing and Ops Tips for B2B Teams with Camela Thompson, VP Marketing at CaliberMind
Episode 137: Sales and Revenue Ops Best Practices with Jamie Shanks, CEO of Pipeline Signals & Sales for Life