Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring BigTinCan, PROS, Creatio and More!
What does it take for sales teams to move successfully from traditional selling models to create more impact in a multichannel, online marketplace? Catch our latest sales and salestech weekly highlights to uncover key news, tips and insights by leaders in tech to stay updated!
Digital transformation is here, any company that is not leveraging the cloud operating model will have a disadvantage of missing out on agility and flexibility. Cloud-based operations enable global collaboration, uncover new insights from data for a competitive edge, and future proof organizations.-Kash Shaikh, CEO and President at Virtana
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 23rd August to 27th August 2021!
- BMC Welcomes Eduarda Camacho as Chief Customer Officer
- PROS Honored by Microsoft for Outstanding Sales Achievement and Innovation with 2021/2022 Inner Circle Award
- Bigtincan Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Brainshark
- GrowthGenius Secures $2.3M in Funding to Scale Sales Prospecting Automation Platform
- Creatio Partners with Qmulus Solutions to Further Strengthen Its Market Position in the UK
- Salsify Launches New Adobe Commerce Connector to Accelerate D2C Sales on Brand-Owned Sites
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Believe in what you’re selling, and if you don’t believe in it then don’t be afraid to get involved with your product teams and make improvements. The Sales Team is the one that’s on the ground listening to feedback from prospects, so they often have a better grasp of what product features might be missing or could be enhanced to make it a better product for current and future customers.- Patrick Guidi, Sales Director UK, US & Northern Europe at Mapp Digital
Top Articles on The CRO Role, Sales Performance, Sales and CX!
- How can Sales Teams Enhance the Overall Customer Experience and Buying Journey?
- What Is a Sales Commission Software? Why Is It Important to B2B Sales Teams?
- How Acquisitions Can Be Good for Work Cultures
- 3 Mistakes SMBs Make When Digitizing Their Business Processes
- The Rise of the CRO
- Want Better Sales Performance, Increase DEI Commitment