Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: 24th May-2021: Featuring Zilliant, Dialpad, Drift and more!
Online consumer trends are similar to offline buying and selling patterns in many ways. In this weekly salestech highlight, we share a few latest insights and sales technologies in the news.
I am increasingly finding myself moving towards a view that today’s sales and marketing and business leaders have become susceptible to viewing business process automation and business intelligence solutions as a replacement for the basic requirements underpinning performance and goal attainment in these disciplines. Content created by a machine is no substitute for a thoughtful, personal interaction. – Matt Gilbert, CEO at Partnerize
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 17th May to 21st 2021!
- Zilliant Announces Next Generation Product Innovations to More Intelligently Power B2B Commerce
- Dialpad Partners With Intercom to Provide AI-Powered Calling to More Sales and Support Agents
- Fanplayr Announces the Appointment of Three New Board Members
- Artificial Intelligence Platform Provider ASAPP Raises $120 Million to Drive Greater Performance of Customer Experience (CX) Teams
- ContractPodAi Named a Visionary in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contract Life Cycle Management
- Medallia Unveils New Developer and Mid-Market Customer Experience Platforms
- Drift Reinvents Static Website Forms with Fastlane to Connect Qualified Buyers with Sales Reps Instantly; Debuts Sales Seat to Help Sellers Work Smarter
- Pricefx Expands Executive Team, Welcomes Ronak Sheth as President and Chief Revenue Officer
- Highspot Increases the Performance of Sales Teams with Spring 2021 Release
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Gamification has been around for decades, in one form or another. Sales teams have found value in creating incentives and encouraging competition amongst their team to create higher engagement and motivation levels. Sales managers and leaders need to get the right signals and insights about what is happening in the right place, at the right time so they can celebrate or course-correct their teams. –Brian Trautschold, COO and Co-founder of Ambition
Top Articles on Virtual Selling and B2B Sales:
- How to Coach for the Future of Virtual Selling
- Using Content to Drive B2B Sales and Customer Engagement: Lessons for the Journey
- Sales Cadence Best Practices
- Sales Pipeline Management Tools