Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: 16-November-2020: Featuring SAP, Adobe, 6sense, Zendesk And More!
In today’s rapidly changing business environment, a strong structure that allows sales to effectively remove both internal and customer facing obstacles with the right sales automation is crucial to overall success. What technologies and processes can help sales teams re-align better?
Find out in this week’s Sales and technology highlights:
Sales, Marketing and Client Success need to operate as one in order to achieve business growth. Each area needs to deeply understand the other. Working in lock-step brings the right opportunities into the top of funnel so you to execute well in the middle and grow the customers on back-end. By working as one, you give every team the chance to succeed. Remember: alignment is critical, even across KPIs and metrics.
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- Kamakshi Sivaramakrishnan Joins LiveRamp Board of Directors
- SAP Survey Finds Consumers Expect Control, Omnichannel Experiences and Personalized Customer Service this Holiday Season
- Adobe to Acquire Workfront
- UiPath Appoints PagerDuty Chairperson and CEO Jennifer Tejada to its Board of Directors
- InsideView Launches Browser Extension and Consolidates Sales Intelligence Solutions
- IBM Advances Hybrid Cloud Software with New Data and Automation Capabilities to Help Companies Speed Digital Transformations
- Zendesk and WhatsApp Partner to Enable Powerful Conversational Experiences
- Terminus Acquires GrowFlare, Transforming How Companies Leverage Data to Define Addressable Markets and Identify Ideal Customers
- Xactly Announces New Agile Sales Performance Management Offering to Accelerate Digital Transformation
- Demandbase Unveils Demandbase One, The Next Generation Account-Based Marketing Platform
- HP Enhances Retail Experiences with Most Powerful All-in-One Solution
- LivePerson Announces Executive Hires to Further Accelerate Conversational AI Growth, Scale, and Partnerships
- 6Sense Launches 6signal Graph to Power Personalization for Sales and Martech Providers
- Similarweb Launches the Next Generation of Its Digital Marketing and Research Solutions to Transform Digital Intelligence
- Outreach Hires Harish Mohan as SVP of Revenue Excellence and Operations
- Deloitte to Deliver Intelligent Cloud Solutions for Four Industries That Complement the Industry Cloud Portfolio from SAP
- Microsoft Names Christopher Young to Lead Business Development
- Pipedrive Announces Majority Investment from Vista Equity Partners
SalesTech QnA With The Expert
The first strategic decision we made at the beginning of the pandemic was to keep our existing quotas. Rather than lowering them, we implemented a spiff as a collaborative incentive. As the team collectively got closer to a team target, new spiffs were unlocked.
Top Articles on Choosing the Right Salestech Stack, using Data to drive efforts, the impact of Augmented Reality on Sales!
- What Should you Keep in Mind When Revisiting your Salestech Stack in 2021?
- The Impact of Augmented Reality on B2B and B2C Sales
- The Power of AI in Digital Retail Sales
- Three Practices to Keep in Mind when Analyzing Marketing and Sales Intelligence Data
How do you Reformulate Sales and Marketing Strategies for the New Normal? Catch these tips where leaders from Xactly, Upland Software and CloudShare share their thoughts!