Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: 14-December-2020: Featuring Allego, SAP, IBM, Gong And More!
Several questions plague sales and marketing teams today, from trying to understand whether it is important for senior sales leaders to lead bigger sales deals to learning how to enable remote field and sales reps with the right selling technology.
Catch more insights that help address these challenges in this weekly sales and tech highlight:
As a sales leader I need to give my sales team the right tools. People tend to forget it’s the tools — not just messaging, literature, etc. The best tool I can give my team is the best product. Collecting feedback from POCs and post sales, and making sure the product team gets this feedback so we can respond quickly to customers’ requests is critical. It is my job to make sure this feedback process is smooth. –Li Kang, Head (North America) at Kyligence
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- NTT and SAP Deepen Strategic Global Relationship
- Groove Launches the First Sales Engagement Platform for Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
- Criteo Names Media and Agency Veteran Brendan McCarthy as Chief Marketing Officer
- Conversica and Affinitiv Announce Reseller Agreement
- Deloitte and Google Cloud Expand Alliance to Deliver Cloud Capabilities For Public Sector Customers
- Thomson Reuters Taps AWS To Power Digital Transformation
- SAP Empowers Developers with Low-Code/No-Code Tools and Further Enhancements to SAP® Business Technology Platform
- Allego Expands Sales Learning and Enablement Market Leadership with Acquisition of Refract
- IBM Launches New Innovative Capabilities for Watson
- Momentum by Chorus.ai Transforms Deal & Relationship Visibility Inside Your CRM
- Gong Hires Chief Information Security Officer Amidst Massive Growth
- Similarweb Launches Stock-Centric Data Sets to Surface Individual Company Signals
- Zylotech Continues Momentum With New Executive Additions
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Some of the biggest challenges for revenue teams right now is just understanding how to reach prospects when everything is so fragmented. Sales teams have been hit harder than most by the pandemic, with some of the world’s biggest companies laying off substantial portions of their sales teams. Combine these smaller teams with the fact that record unemployment numbers took away relationships and forced sales teams to pivot to new prospects at organizations. This alone could push outbound sales efforts by months. And despite these challenges, teams are largely being held to the same goals and quotas laid out pre-pandemic. With little room for error now, we have had to adapt quicker than ever to keep hitting these targets.
Top Articles on Converting Leads, Reaching new Customers and Transforming Sales!
- A Feast for Your Bottom Line: Four Ways Sales Can Nurture and Convert Leads
- 3 Ways Sales Can Use Podcasting To Engage Buyers
- Unprecedented Times And Unprecedented Change: Advertising And Reaching Your Customers – The New Trends For Adtech
- Using Behavioral Science to Drive Impact in a Digital World
- Tips to Transform Sales Reps Into Top Performers: A QnA With Ryan Vaillancourt, Sr. Director, North America Sales at ringDNA
- Must-have Technologies for Sales Teams in Today’s Remote Selling World
There’s more to B2B and Tech Marketing and Sales than meets the eye in 2021 and Beyond! Catch more here where leaders from Ness Digital, TeamViewer, JotForm, Xactly and others weigh in!