Third-Party Risk Management Leader Achieves Record-Setting Customer Growth in Q3 2021
Prevalent adds significant number of new customers, increases customer retention and partner bookings
Prevalent, Inc., the company that takes the pain out of third-party risk management (TPRM), announced exceptionally strong customer growth and retention in the third quarter of 2021. Expanding on the company’s momentum from the first half of 2021, Prevalent:
- Grew new business by 119% over Q3 2020, with 170% new customer growth
- Increased customer retention by 13% over Q3 2020 driven by high customer satisfaction ratings
- Grew partner driven bookings by 394% year over year
“Over the last year, we have been laser focused on delivering the products and services our customers require to ensure they can protect their organizations against today’s ever-changing third-party cybersecurity and supply chain threats,” stated Kevin Hickey, CEO of Prevalent. “With additional support from our growing partner program, we are committed to bringing the most comprehensive TPRM platform to organizations worldwide. We’ve had a great three quarters so far and I’m feeling bullish for an exceptional finish to the year.”
In Q3 2021, Prevalent:
- Was named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant™ for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools, further validating that Prevalent delivers the most comprehensive TPRM solution.
- Offered unlimited third-party ransomware and ESG assessments, delivering better inherent risk visibility into two of today’s most prominent third-party risks.
- Released free risk questionnaires for the Kaseya and Windows Print Spooler attacks, helping the risk management community better understand their third parties’ exposure.
- Updated the Prevalent TPRM Platform with fully configurable third-party risk reporting, further distinguishing Prevalent from other competitive offerings.