SPS Recognized for Outsourcing Excellence in Six Categories by IAOP
SPS, a leading outsourcing provider for business process solutions and innovative services in document management, has been recognized for excellence in six categories by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) as part of the 2022 Global Outsourcing 100 (GO100) program.
IAOP denotes top performers among the GO100 honorees with “distinguishing stars”, based on the scoring of independent judges.
Read More: BigCommerce Hosts Inaugural Investor Day To Highlight Enterprise Focus And Outline Growth…
“As we strive to support our clients in their initiatives to build resiliency, this independent recognition by IAOP reaffirms the success of SPS’ focus on incorporating our corporate values – Clients First, Innovative Thinking and Delivering Excellence – into all aspects of our business.”
This year, SPS received distinguishing stars in the following categories:
- Customer References – Demonstrating sustained excellence provided to top customers
- Programs for Innovation – Specific cutting-edge programs that produce new forms of value for customers
- Corporate Social Responsibility – Corporate programs that address such topics as community involvement and development, environmental impacts, labor practices, human rights, fair operating practices, and organizational governance
- Awards & Certifications – Recent and public recognitions that demonstrate business and outsourcing excellence
- Sustained Excellence – More than five consecutive years of recognition by IAOP in the Global Outsourcing 100
- All-Star – Organizations that score at least “5” (on an 8-point scale) in every judging category
In response to the achievement, Dan Moscatiello, CEO North America at SPS, stated, “As we strive to support our clients in their initiatives to build resiliency for meeting current challenges and preparing for the future, this independent recognition by IAOP reaffirms the success of SPS’ focus on incorporating our corporate values – Clients First, Innovative Thinking and Delivering Excellence – into all aspects of our business. We are grateful to IAOP for this recognition.”
The Global Outsourcing 100 and its sub-lists are essential references for companies seeking new and expanded relationships with the best companies in the industry. The lists include companies from around the world that provide the full spectrum of outsourcing services — not just information technology and business process outsourcing, but also facility services, real estate and capital asset management, manufacturing and logistics.
Read More: SalesTechStar Interview with Cory Cummings, CEO at Pack Digital