LiveVox to Sponsor and Present at Enterprise Connect Conference, Focusing on Practical AI Solutions and Digital Messaging for the Contact Center
LiveVox Holdings, Inc. (“LiveVox” or the “Company”), a leading cloud-based provider of customer service and digital engagement tools, will participate as a Diamond Sponsor at Enterprise Connect 2022, the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise communications and collaboration, in booth 1918. The event will take place March 21-24 at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, Florida and virtually.
As contact centers emerge as the new digital storefront for brands, LiveVox will showcase its portfolio of solutions that empower contact center leaders to increase customer satisfaction and drive operational performance in today’s digital age. Attendees will learn more about:
- LiveVox’s AI Virtual Agents that enable contact centers to handle 80% of initial inquiries using conversational AI that is intelligent, personalized, and natural.
- LiveVox’s digital messaging capabilities that make it easy to meet customers on their channels of choice including Voice, Email, SMS, and Webchat for lead generation and customer care.
- LiveVox’s PBX, BusinessPhone, a cloud-based VoIP phone service that seamlessly connects storefronts and the back office with the contact center.
In addition to exhibiting, LiveVox will have a strong presence at Enterprise Connect that includes:
- Hosting an Enterprise Connect Theater session, presented by LiveVox’s CEO Louis Summe and CMO Nick Bandy – EC Theater 2022 Session: 5 Contact Center Trends You Don’t Want to Miss in 2022 –Tuesday, March 22nd 2:00 PM – 2:20 PM EDT.
- Sponsoring the Practical AI session track, with sessions focused on speech technology and the metaverse.
- Being named a finalist for the Best Innovation in Customer Experience at this year’s Enterprise Connect Awards. Winners will be announced at the Enterprise Connect main stage on Tuesday, March 22nd at 9am EDT.