Insightly Launches New Weekly Video Series “Closing Time”
Leader in Customer Relationship Management to Host Interviews with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Experience Innovators, Offer Insider Tips for Go-to-Market Leaders
Insightly, a unified customer relationship management (CRM) platform that elevates the customer experience, is announcing its new YouTube series, Closing Time, a weekly series of concise videos with actionable insights intended to help go-to-market leaders in their daily work and strategic planning.
WHO: Insightly will be joined by an industry leader on a weekly basis to discuss a variety of topics ranging from revenue targets – to tech stacks – to hiring tips.
The initial line-up includes:
- Todd Caponi, author of “The Transparency Sale & The Transparent Sales Leader,” founder of Sales Melon and host of “The Sales History” podcast
- Jay Baer, marketing and customer experience expert, serial entrepreneur, six-time author, live and virtual events speaker and host
- Sam McKenna, Founder of #samsales, LinkedIn expert, early stage advisor, sales trainer l sales messaging expert, SKO Keynote Speaker
- Amy Volas, LP Stage 2 Capital Startup Strategic Advisor. SaaS startups hiring expert, founder
- Doug Landis, Growth Partner, Emergence Capital, growth company advisor, and former Chief Storyteller at Box
WHAT: Closing Time, a weekly video series for go-to-market leaders
WHEN: Every Tuesday beginning May 24