BeyondTrust Announces Customer and Partner Award Winners at Annual Go Beyond Conference
BeyondTrust, the worldwide technology leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), announced the winners of their annual customer and partner awards. Each year, BeyondTrust recognizes outstanding efforts and results when it comes to customer and partner investments and innovations in their PAM product portfolio.
The Partner Awards cover all regions and sub-regions, and nominees are judged on the amount of new business revenue generated, the volume of partner orientated opportunities and the investment the partner makes into becoming a BeyondTrust trusted value-added partner.
The following were named BeyondTrust Partner Award winners for 2021:
- North American Channel Partner of the Year – Optiv Security Inc
- Latin America Channel Partner of the Year – Net & Co Comércio e Serviços em Informática Ltda.
- Americas Channel Partner of the Year – Optiv Security Inc
Asia Pacific Region
- Regional Channel Partner of the Year: ANZ – CyberCX
- Regional Partner of the Year: ASEAN – Trends & Technologies, inc.
- APJ Distribution Partner of the Year – Securecraft Pte. Ltd
- APJ Channel Partner of the Year – CyberCX
- Regional Channel Partner of the Year: Benelux/Nordics – Bitsiel
- Regional Channel Partner of the Year: UKI – Bytes
- Regional Channel Partner of the Year: DACH – N3K
- Regional Channel Partner of the Year: Southern Europe – Croisac
- Regional Channel Partner of the Year: Eastern Europe – EMS Partner
- Regional Channel Partner of the Year: Middle East and India – Gulf Business Machines
- Regional Channel Partner of the Year: Africa – Puleng Technologies
- EMEIA Channel Partner of the Year – Gulf Business Machines
- EMEIA Distribution Partner of the Year – Ignition Technology Ltd.
- Global Technology Alliance Partner of the Year – Tenable
“Each year, it’s important that we recognize truly stand-out results in our ever-growing partner network,” said Dee Dee Acquista, Senior Vice President of Channels at BeyondTrust. “Last year was particularly challenging for businesses around the globe, yet our incredible partners continued to smash through their goals and deliver value to our joint customers. It is for this very reason we endeavor to recognize as many partners as possible, as we cannot be as successful without them all. In our eyes, every partner is a winner.”
BeyondTrust’s Customer awards, also known as The PAMMY Awards, celebrate the individuals who are using BeyondTrust solutions in innovative ways to keep their organizations productive and safe from cyber threats. “The PAMMY Awards recognize the unsung champions who displayed heroism and innovation in maintaining productivity while mitigating security threats during a very challenging year that included a massive shift to remote working,” says Dave Giles, Chief Customer Success Officer at BeyondTrust. “The 2021 award recipients rose to the challenge and implemented BeyondTrust in unique and powerful ways to secure their environments, protect their customers, and elevate our solutions to make a true impact.”
The 2021 PAMMY Award winners are:
- Tarun Patel, Oxford Properties Group
- Chad Erbe, ServiceNow
- Joshua Carpman, Air Liquide
- Scott Fyfe, Eurofins
- Graham Neill, WPP