ZINFI Ends Another Year of Rapid Growth and Recognition from G2 Crowd as a Leading Partner Relationship Management Software Provider
ZINFI’s Partner Relationship Management Applications Revenue Grew 40% Year Over Year in 2021, Enabling Efficient Collaboration with Channel Partners in a Remote, Work-from-Anywhere Environment
ZINFI Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of partner relationship management (PRM) software solutions, today announced its software business has ended 2021 with a 35% year-over-year increase in the total revenue for its PRM platform. In addition to expanding its customer base, ZINFI also received recognition as a “leader” from the crowd-sourced review site G2 for its industry-leading PRM and PMM solutions—a designation it earned four quarters in a row.
ZINFI added dozens of new enterprise accounts of all sizes in 2021 across the technology, manufacturing, financial, green-energy and retail sectors. Sales of ZINFI’s PRM solutions for smaller organizations grew especially rapidly, enabling those organizations to recruit, onboard, train and enable partners, and move away from email- and Excel based-workflows.
2021 also marked ZINFI’s introduction of its next-generation 12.x platform architecture, which runs natively on Microsoft Azure and provides customers with highly redundant, secure, and always-on capabilities, including distributed data management to enable organizations to automate compliance with regional data privacy regulations.
“2021 was a year of hope, bringing rapid vaccination around the world, but organizations remained cautious about bringing their workforces back to the office. At the same time, we saw unprecedented mobility in the labor market, as employees opted for work-from-home options with better pay and moved to locations offering a higher quality of life,” said Sugata Sanyal, founder & CEO of ZINFI. “The demand for remote work options and the movement of the workforce away from cities accelerated the adoption of sophisticated channel automation technologies, and we saw this rise across all segments. ZINFI’s state-of-the-art partner relationship management platform can keep businesses running at the speed of digital, and it enables the deployment of a highly distributed and efficient workforce that can effectively recruit, train and manage a fully distributed channel organization.”
In 2021, ZINFI introduced more than 250 new features across its entire platform, with major enhancements to the following core areas:
- Partner Profile & Groups Management – ZINFI took its enterprise-grade, comprehensive granular partner access management capabilities and released a highly simplified version of the platform for smaller organizations without omitting the granular controls that very large enterprises need.
- Virtual Concierge – ZINFI launched its first-generation virtual concierge capabilities that included integrated product help documents, videos and workflow materials, along with guided, step-by-step product configuration wizards.
- Advanced Partner Onboarding – ZINFI also rearchitected its partner onboarding capabilities to include advanced partner grouping via programs and tracks. With these new onboarding tools organizations can now fully automate various onboarding paths for contracts, planning, learning, certifications and more.
- Advanced Connectors – ZINFI significantly enhanced its third-party connectors to CRMs—including Salesforce, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite and others—and made those connectors highly configurable. These connectors are now fully integrated with FlexiFlow™, ZINFI’s workflow engine.
- Mobile App – ZINFI also has redesigned and rearchitected its mobile app for iOS and Android to make it fully compatible with the ZINFI web application running on the Microsoft Azure infrastructure. Customers do not need to maintain the mobile application separately, and the app is seamlessly updated with changes customers make to their web application via the desktop interface.
ZINFI’s Unified Channel Management software encompasses state-of-the-art SaaS applications for partner relationship management, partner marketing management, partner sales management, partner portal management and portal administration management. These applications enable organizations selling via the channel to integrate the full spectrum of channel partner management activities—from recruitment, onboarding, training and certification to lead management, co-branded demand generation, sales performance and success, and on to fulfillment and renewal management. ZINFI’s modular design allows customers to enable and customize tools only as they need them to create solutions as simple or robust as their current business requirements.