ServicePower Has Strong Performance for First Half of 2021
ServicePower, a leading field service management software company focused on transforming in-home service experiences, announced SaaS ARR growth of 33% for the twelve month period ended June 30, 2021, bringing strong momentum into the second half of the year.
As part of this growth, ServicePower achieved a number of major milestones in the past six months, including:
- 33% SaaS ARR growth year-over-year
- Gross and net customer retention of 97% and 108%, respectively
- Multiple new customers across North American and Europe including:
- Europe’s leading consumer electronics retailer,
- A multinational major appliances and electronics conglomerate based in China,
- A top ten national property and casualty insurer in the United States,
- One of the largest industrial distributors in North America, and
- The global leader in commercial laundry equipment
- Numerous new partnerships across global consulting companies such as PwC and leading technology organizations such as Guidewire.
“Our team has worked tirelessly to go beyond our expectations for the first half of this year to exceed our corporate goals. This success has accelerated our momentum of transforming service experiences for global companies across industries such as building technologies, retail, and insurance,” said Frank Gelbart, chief executive officer, ServicePower. “ServicePower’s rapid growth indicates that the market values our solutions in transforming the customer experience for home services globally.”