Vivun Launches SE Copilot and the Vivun Intelligence System, Industry’s First Generative AI for PreSales
Vivun, the world’s leading provider of PreSales software and solutions, today announced the launch of SE Copilot, a tool which harnesses the latest in generative AI technology to give PreSales leaders new abilities to scale their efforts.
- SE Copilot combines Vivun’s profound domain expertise with the power of large language models (LLMs) to supercharge PreSales.
- The Vivun Intelligence System is Vivun’s proprietary domain model, developed from decades of experience and informed by tens of millions of Sales Engineer (SE) activities across hundreds of thousands of sales opportunities.
- With the addition of SE Copilot, Vivun’s platform gives sales leaders unparalleled recommendations to drive operational efficiency and reduce the overall cost of sales.
“Despite the proven value of PreSales teams, resources and tools have been lacking,” says Matt Darrow, Vivun Co-Founder and CEO. “The latest addition to the Vivun platform, SE Copilot will help to boost PreSales with abilities that have never been available to teams – until now.”
SE Copilot utilizes Machine Learning and Large Language Models (LLMs) powered by Vivun’s proprietary Vivun Intelligence System to provide PreSales leaders with new ways to drive productivity, increase capacity and accelerate revenue:
- TechWin Coaching provides deal summarization and recommended actions directly to sales engineers to increase their ability to win deals, thereby improving conversion, increasing forecast accuracy, and fostering scalable and repeatable behaviors.
- Feature Request Clustering continuously analyzes, classifies and creates named groupings of product feature requests from prospects and customers to deliver valuable prioritization insights that help product teams deliver a more revenue-centric roadmap.
- Calendar Intelligence automatically translates a sales engineer’s calendar events into their most relevant selling activities to provide new insights into team activity and performance without administrative overhead.
- Smart Assignment recommends the best PreSales team members to pursue sales opportunities based on availability, experience and skill set to improve resource management and team performance.
Although AI has been at the core of Vivun’s platform since its inception, “SE Copilot leverages new generative AI capabilities to help PreSales teams dramatically increase their abilities by improving decision-making, automating complex tasks, and scaling their expertise. It’s exciting to see how the latest advancements in AI technology will fuel momentum for PreSales,” said Joe Miller, PhD, Chief Data Scientist at Vivun.
A recent Gartner report underscores the impact of sales engineering and reveals that buyers seeking insights into products or services prefer to engage with Sales Engineers, particularly in a deal’s evaluation phase (surpassing sales reps, webinars, and product trials in ranking). The report further emphasizes that “a failure to invest in the sales engineering function can position [organizations] at a significant disadvantage relative to market competition.”
Brian Cotter, Sales Engineering & Value Consulting at Vivun customer Seismic, said that he considers Vivun an invaluable partner in his team’s efforts to define and win their category. “Our PreSales team is the technical voice of the field. The insights we get empower us to have data-driven conversations with product and revenue teams that improve the execution of product roadmap and go-to-market strategy,” Cotter said.