The Era of the Intelligent Workforce: Observe.AI Introduces New Platform to Drive Next-Generation Contact Centers
As part of its recent market and technology momentum, Observe.AI today announced the debut of its Intelligent Workforce Platform, a new way for contact centers to reach unprecedented levels of productivity and breakthrough business results.
“I’m thrilled to be joining the advisory board at Observe.AI”
The catalyst for this launch comes in response to the explosive transformation the customer experience technology ecosystem has experienced during the pandemic as contact center employees transitioned to remote working models and demand for digital customer service software increased. This series of disruptions led many contact center leaders to double down on digital transformation, with cloud technology and AI at the center. According to Deloitte’s 2021 Global Contact Center study, more than 75% of contact centers expect to fully transition to the cloud within the next two years.
New working models will require new emphasis on the employee experience. Observe.AI’s Intelligent Workforce Platform transforms contact centers by embedding AI into 100% of customer conversations, optimizing agent performance, and automating repeatable workflows that drive revenue and retention. As a result, Observe.AI will help companies to usher in a new generation of contact center workers that are AI-empowered, ultra-productive, and constantly improving.
“The contact center is at the core of the customer experience today. Yet, organizations have continued to invest and pour resources into just about every other function, leaving contact centers to operate as they have for decades – inconsistently, reactively, and in a black box,” says Swapnil Jain, Co-Founder & CEO of Observe.AI. “Observe.AI is ushering in a new AI-enabled era for contact centers, one where customer needs are understood, agent experience is prioritized, and business results are exceeded.”
Observe.AI’s Intelligent Workforce Platform delivers an “Understand, Empower, Improve” model for the contact center:
- Conversation Intelligence – The solution delivers 100% visibility into customer conversations. Businesses can now leverage AI to gain insights around what makes or breaks CX.
- Quality Assurance – Observe.AI seamlessly automates quality assurance workflows, while monitoring quality on every interaction. Operators evaluate agent performance faster and quickly take action on next-steps.
- Agent Performance & Coaching – Agents are empowered with situational context and personalized coaching at scale. Employee experience and business KPIs both improve as a result.
- Reporting – Observe.AI drives continuous improvement across every team and customer touchpoint with purpose-built reports designed to facilitate business-improving decisions.
Each of these product workflows are powered by Observe.AI’s best-in-class AI Engine, which combines sentiment & intent analysis, redaction, silence detection, entity detection, and highly accurate audio transcription to surface the most relevant intelligence for contact center operators.
Observe.AI also partnered with customers to refine its business use cases to better elevate the contact center as a driver of business growth with clear ROI outcomes:
- Revenue Generation & Growth – Operators can now truly coach agents to follow best practices, drive better conversion rates and close new bookings at scale.
- Customer Experience & Retention – Optimized agent performance improves processes, services, and offerings. This leads to high quality and consistent customer experiences.
- Operational Efficiency – Contact centers achieve higher productivity while reducing costs through AI and automation.
- Risk & Compliance – Businesses reduce risk and stay compliant with a fully auditable trail of accurate, secure customer conversations.
“We at Menlo Ventures continue to be incredibly excited about the phenomenal momentum Observe.AI has gained in the past year, including a record 300% increase in revenue powered by customer growth and expansion into the enterprise,” says Steve Sloane, Partner at Menlo Ventures. “With this latest expansion into defining the Intelligent Workforce category, Observe.AI is leading the charge in meaningful applications of AI and NLP that propel workers to new heights of productivity and performance while deepening human connections.”
“I’m thrilled to be joining the advisory board at Observe.AI,” says Anand Chandrasekaran, Observe.AI advisor who was formerly EVP at Five9 and the Head of Messenger Platform at Facebook. “The team has been boosting customer productivity across sales, CX, compliance, and efficiency use cases and yet has only scratched the surface of its potential.”