Keen360 Released Keen Life Sciences for Pharma, Biotech & Medical Device Industries to Extend Creatio’s No-code Platform Capabilities
The pre-configured solution offers a full range of functionality for teams engaged in commercial operations within the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device industries
Creatio, a global software company that provides a leading no-code platform for process management and CRM, announced its long-term US-based partner Keen360 has launched a vertical solution Keen Life Sciences on the Creatio Marketplace. The pre-configured application offers enterprise-caliber functionality and security, extending the no-code Creatio platform capabilities to allow professionals engaged in commercial operations in the life sciences industry to power-up their day-to-day operations.
Keen Life Sciences is well suited for both well-established companies that are relying on mature commercial teams and rapidly-growing ventures that are emerging from clinical trials and launching their commercial teams. The solution offers the full range of functionality usually found in the complex and expensive applications that are built on the SFDC platform. Keen Life Sciences can either substitute or complement those well-known SFDC-based applications.
Key Keen Life Sciences features:
- HCO & HCP profiles: capture and maintain the range of domain-specific information about your HCOs and HCPs.
- Affiliations & relationships: capture and maintain the complex web of organizational affiliations (GPOs, IDNs, etc).
- Territories & alignment: create and maintain multi-tier models for the sales organization, encompassing both geography-based and manually-based (i.e., ad hoc or override) assignments.
- Targeting plans & attainment: assign targets, then track attainment thereof for each level of the sales organization.
- Detailing, surveys, & samples: enable field reps to plan, perform, and document their HCP interactions related to detailing, surveys, and samples… including e-signature.
- Approvals & compliance: enable closed-loop approvals for any documents, assets, or policies requiring reviews and approvals from a distributed functional team (i.e., legal, marketing, medical, etc).
- Mobility & portals: download the free Creatio app to have access to information and assets on mobile devices.