Exabeam Announces Spotlight21 Users’ Conference to Shine a Light on Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response (TDIR)
Exabeam, the security analytics and automation company, announced the upcoming dates for its fourth annual users’ conference, Spotlight21, which will be held as a hybrid event on October 4-6, 2021. This premier event provides the global Exabeam user community the opportunity to hear about Exabeam’s latest products vision, get a sneak peek of its cloud-delivered Exabeam Fusion SIEM and Exabeam Fusion XDR roadmap, share feedback, learn about new best practices for threat detection, investigation, and response (TDIR), exchange ideas, and network with peers—all with the shared goal of making security success the norm for their organizations.
“We look forward to our entire community coming together and sharing the high-value, actionable content that defines Spotlight, and to hearing their feedback to drive further innovation. Attendees will walk away with information they can immediately use to improve SOC outcomes, making Spotlight21 a must-attend event.”
The theme of this year’s event is “Outsmart the Odds.” Outdated cybersecurity tools and legacy approaches stack the odds against security teams and keep them in the dark. Exabeam, the only security company to offer automation across the full TDIR workflow, shines a light. Exabeam customers will learn how to get more out of their Exabeam Fusion SIEM and Exabeam Fusion XDR deployments and learn how their peers use Fusion products to modernize security operations and tip the scales back in their favor.
“Exabeam users are on the front lines of global security operations centers across industries of all types, taking on sophisticated adversaries with an ever-advancing arsenal of attack tactics and techniques—they inspire us to continuously innovate and align with the vision and passion they exude daily to protect their organizations,” said Michael DeCesare, CEO and president, Exabeam. “We look forward to our entire community coming together and sharing the high-value, actionable content that defines Spotlight, and to hearing their feedback to drive further innovation. Attendees will walk away with information they can immediately use to improve SOC outcomes, making Spotlight21 a must-attend event.”
Spotlight21 content and sessions will be delivered virtually along with select in-person entertainment and networking elements. Users will have access to Exabeam leaders and experts across the company’s product, engineering, and customer success teams. Partner sponsor booths will provide multiple opportunities for community collaboration throughout the conference.
Spotlight21 will feature:
- Educational and Engaging Keynotes––Exabeam leaders will take to the stage along with customers and other high profile guests to share vision, company, product, and overall security operations, TDIR, SIEM, and XDR market updates. Customers will share their stories about how they use Exabeam Fusion products and Exabeam’s use case-centric approach to fend off adversaries and modernize their SOCs.
- CISO Roundtables and Session Tracks––Invite-only CISO roundtables will offer guided SOC architectural discussions and peer-to-peer networking opportunities, while the session tracks will showcase engineering and analyst user stories with sessions focused on Exabeam Fusion product capabilities including Advanced Analytics, Alert Triage, Case Manager, and Threat Hunter, among others.
- Hands-on Workshops––Deep dive into Exabeam technology with Hands-on Workshops that are facilitated by a team of technical Exabeam product and engineering experts and include practical hands-on lab experience. Two different workshop topics will be offered each day, for a total of six topics and 12 workshops held throughout the conference. Space is limited to 20 per workshop.
- Exabeam Hunter Games (formerly SOC-a-thon)––Led by Exabeam’s technical adoption engineers, users will compete for the champion crown as they put their investigative and creative skills to the test via a series of challenges using Exabeam Fusion SIEM and Exabeam Fusion XDR products and capabilities.
- The Exabeam Cybersecurity Excellence Awards––These annual Spotlight-sponsored awards recognize top Exabeam customers that distinguish themselves through excellence in security operations. Previous winners include United Airlines, Maxar Technologies, Woodforest National Bank and GM. This year’s categories include SecOps Vanguards, CISO Innovator, SOC Warrior, Community Champion and a very special Mick Jenkins Leadership Award. Go here to nominate your peers today!
- Spotlight21 Global Partner Summit––The second annual Spotlight21 Global Partner Summit and awards ceremony. Exabeam executives will share company updates and go-to-market strategy with its strategic channel, MDR, MSSP, system integrator, and global services partners.