CDI Becomes First VMware Partner in the World to Achieve All Seven MSCs and VMware Cloud Verified Status
Computer Design & Integration, LLC announced that it has become the only partner globally in the VMware Partner Connect Program that has achieved all seven Master Service Competencies, as well as being named a Cloud Verified partner. This significant achievement demonstrates CDI’s continued commitment to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations around advanced VMware technologies.
“CDI sees VMware as an essential component for customers implementing hybrid cloud solutions that will support their organization’s digital agendas”
“CDI sees VMware as an essential component for customers implementing hybrid cloud solutions that will support their organization’s digital agendas,” says William Huber, CTO at CDI. “CDI has invested heavily in ensuring that we are able to deliver on the full VMware portfolio, and is proud to be the only partner in their Partner Connect program globally that has achieved all 7 Master Service Competencies in addition to being a Cloud Verified partner in their service provider program. Customers can be confident that CDI is the premier partner to help them get the most possible value out of their investments in VMware’s technology.”
“VMware Master Services Competencies illustrate to customers that a VMware partner has the capabilities to deliver customer success. They have achieved advanced and specialized certifications with specific VMware solutions and have experience with a broad variety of use cases for those solutions to deliver differentiated value to our customers,” said Tracy-Ann Palmer, vice president, Partner Programs and Experience, VMware. “It is a powerful validation of a partner’s depth of expertise and experience with VMware solutions.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. VMware partners can achieve Master Services Competencies in seven core business areas:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Partners have expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies;
- Cloud Native – Designates partner expertise to run and manage VMware Modern Application solutions. This competency illustrates partners’ deep understanding of Kubernetes core concepts and proficiency in networking, security, and application lifecycle management to enable the continuous delivery of applications on Kubernetes-based platforms;
- Data Center Virtualization – Expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies;
- Digital Workspace – partner expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data, and virtual desktop solutions, whether on-premise or cloud delivered. This competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions;
- Network Virtualization – Partner expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities;
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the delivery of hybrid cloud solutions based on VMware Cloud on AWS. This service provides an operationally consistent and familiar way to run, manage and secure applications in a hybrid IT environment; and
- VMware Cloud Foundation– Demonstrates expertise in designing and deploying the complete Cloud Foundation stack, including SDCC Manager, computing, HCI, networking and cloud management and automation.
Additionally, CDI has also achieved the VMware Cloud Verified designation, which indicates that CDI offers the complete VMware-based software defined data infrastructure delivered as a service. VMware Cloud Verified partner services enable customers to achieve unmatched levels of consistency, performance, and interoperability for both traditional or containerized enterprise applications and the confidence that the service is based on the most advanced VMware cloud technologies.