Edify Launches Special Agent Bundles, Making it Easier than Ever for Contact Centers to Break Up with Legacy Products
Bundles deliver the most cost-effective, efficient, secure, and intuitive contact center solution on the market; Offers enterprise communications capabilities with the simplicity of Google ChromeOS
Edify Labs, the customer experience software company that makes business communications feel more like personal ones, announced its latest offering – Special Agent™ Bundles. With more than half of contact centers less than halfway to the cloud, Special Agent™ Bundles are the ideal way to evolve quickly and easily, without the drag of legacy solutions and processes that require significant hardware capital expenditures; cumbersome IT procurement, provisioning, and administration; and managing multiple vendors, systems, and bills.
“Customer service is only as good as the agent you’re interacting with and the tools they have at their disposal. Special Agent Bundles give agents exactly what they need to do their jobs well, from the hardware to the software to a highly intuitive platform,” said Cameron Weeks, CEO, Edify. “Beta users have cut their Average Handle Time by approximately 30 percent over legacy hardware and software, proving that this offering does exactly what it promises to do – empower agents to do their jobs better, save contact centers money, and leave customers satisfied.”
Read More: Mekorma AP Solutions Certified By Acumatica
About Special Agent Bundles
Special Agent™ Bundles are ready-to-work, packaged contact center S/DaaS (software/device as a service) solutions that deliver enterprise communications capabilities with the simplicity of Google ChromeOS for a single per-user-per-day price. Bundles make the most current contact center devices, software, and peripherals accessible to any company through an as-a-service model, with a buying and billing process unparalleled in its simplicity. Buyers purchase from a single vendor and the hardware arrives asset-tagged to the agent’s home, with Google ChromeOS and Edify CX in place, allowing users to be operational in minutes with no IT administration required. This is a true “zero touch” enrollment experience, eliminating the need for IT administrator provisioning.
Additional benefits include:
- Streamline buying and procurement: One vendor for devices specifically designed for the contact center, and software designed for and certified to work with ChromeOS – in one box, on one bill.
- Cost-effective: No capital expenditure, just usage-based pricing for hardware and software. Devices alone see 44% lower cost in operations.
- Improve agent productivity: Devices start faster, saving up to three hours per agent per week, never need to be shut down for updates, and offer one window for managing all applications, databases, and channels.
- Increase security: No hardware provisioning, configuring security settings, or worrying about viruses and malware.
- Simplify deployment & management: Users can be up and running in minutes without sacrificing quality or capability. ChromeOS deploys 76% faster than other endpoints with no IT administration required.
Read More: SalesTechStar Interview with Jonathan Lister, COO at Vidyard
Products and Pricing
Initially there will be two Special Agent Bundles available for purchase:
- Bundle 1: Acer Clamshell Chromebook with Jabra headset, Google ChromeOS management license, and Edify CX CCaaS software
- Bundle 2: Acer Chromebox with Jabra headset, Google ChromeOS management license, and Edify CX CCaaS software
The pricing plans are as follows:
- Bundle 1: from $15/user per day
- Bundle 2: from $17/user per day
- Prices will vary based on credit, number of users, etc.