AI-Powered Virtual Assistants Powering Big Brand Experiences
A virtual assistant is a program or an application that uses artificial intelligence to compute natural language in the form of voice commands to perform certain tasks. Also known as digital or AI (Artificial Intelligence) assistant, this program has transformed daily tasks in any environment. The advancement of technology and the creation of various virtual assistants has upgraded the lives of users by automating and managing tasks for more convenience. Some very common examples of virtual assistants are Siri, (created by Apple), and Alexa, (created by Amazon.)
How does an AI powered virtual assistant work?
AI virtual assistants have become an integral part of many businesses and companies. The automation of tasks has helped companies make schedules, organize, and manage work and follow up on the work done by employees in different departments. This has helped companies remove the stress of mundane activities while allowing them to focus on more important tasks such as strategizing and performing impactful operational urgencies. Some of the features that AI-powered virtual assistants have that allow the workplace to have a more convenient workflow include: –
- Perform day-to-routine day tasks
- Assist with daily activities
- Can be programmed to perform complex tasks too to limit human intervention
- Speech-based, making it more convenient to perform tasks
- Understands emotions and intent from the user
- Can have dynamic, enriched conversations with humans
- Respond to unpredictable and uncommon questions
- Understand multiple languages
AI Virtual Assistants Providers in B2B and B2C
There are many kinds of virtual assistants that can play a big role in completing daily tasks, both in the user’s personal lives or in the workplace. AI virtual assistants like Siri and Alexa help improve life and lifestyles by performing tasks like making phone calls, sending important messages, playing music, looking up information, etc.. Some examples of AI virtual assistants providers in B2B and B2C and their features include: –
Conversica is an artificial intelligence virtual assistant provider that helps companies and businesses attract and acquire customers. It is a SaaS-based software application that is powered by AI. Some of the features or services provided by Conversica include:
- Engages contacts, prospects, customers, or partners over various communication channels, in various languages
- Provides two-way interactions
- Helps to accelerate revenue
- Schedules sales meetings
- Encourages customers to buy additional products or services
- Collects overdue payments
- Reaches out to millions of people for thousands of companies
Saleswhale’s main objective is to automate daily tasks to increase efficiency in the workplace, especially in companies and businesses dealing with sales. This software application provides sales teams with various services that will allow them to focus their time and energy on tasks that will improve workflow. Some of the features of Saleswhale include:
- Automates follow-ups by engaging with leads
- Distributes information based on the content asked for by leads
- Handles referrals
- Schedules follow ups on leads that provide auto-replies indicating out-of-office replies
- Collects data
Exceed.ai is another AI virtual assistant software application commonly used in marketing. This application provides services that are reliable and consistent for any customers to use. It also has predictive and persistent features that help improve the efficiency of the workplace. Covering all daily tasks like scheduling meetings and engaging with leads, Exceed.ai gives sales teams more opportunities to focus their time on closing deals. Some of the features of Exceed.ai are:
- Increases the sales teams’ actual selling time
- Provides AI-powered conversations with leads
- Follows up and reschedules meetings with leads
- Qualifies leads based on their answers
- Scales engagement
Benefits of using AI Virtual Assistants Providers in B2B and B2C Organizations
There are many benefits that companies and businesses get from using AI virtual assistants. These include:
- Outsources digital marketing by taking care of website management, content marketing, SEO research, keeping customers happy, etc.
- Provides information or data about competitor analysis.
- Boosts productivity at the workplace.
- Increases efficiency in relation to sales strategizing.
- Training expenses are reduced.
- Reduces operational costs.
- Saves time spent on daily tasks.
- Expands the capacity of the sales teams.
- Increases accessibility of a sales representative in the form of a virtual assistant.
- Can be easily replaceable / updated with new integrations
- Can be customized according to the needs of the company or business.
A large number of benefits offered by AI virtual assistants in the world of both B2B and B2C marketing has effectively made the workplace more efficient. Many companies and businesses are looking to deploy AI-powered virtual assistants instead of manual assistants, thanks to the various benefits offered by them and their ease of use.