AI Powered Revenue Intelligence Platforms To Consider For Improved Sales
Transparency and visibility are a must in today’s fast-moving interconnected sales environment. Sales teams, marketing teams, and customer service teams cannot rely on manual recording or manual forecasting to meet their goals.
Revenue Intelligence platforms can be the answer to the modern concerns of business-to-business teams.
Created using cutting-edge AI and machine learning, AI powered Revenue Intelligence platforms facilitate intelligent insights to help teams drive sales and meet end goals.
How does a revenue intelligence platform work?
- It first captures customer interactions in real-time with the help of top speech-to-text for accurate transcription.
- Leveraging NLP (natural language processing), audio intelligence APIs are created.
- The APIs include sentimental analysis, entity detection, summarization, topic detection, and more offering a deeper understanding of each customer across all conversations.
Revenue intelligence platforms offer advanced insights leading to better deal conversion, satisfactory customer interactions, and faster ROI.
Before we look at the top revenue intelligence platforms, let us see the following statistics.
- According to Gartner, 65% of businesses will be using AI-based revenue intelligence platforms by 2026.
- 70% of the organizations are going to record all their B2B buyer-seller interactions to extract insights using revenue intelligence platforms by 2026.
- Gartner further predicted that by 2025, 75% of B2B sales organizations will have AI-based guided selling playbooks created with revenue intelligence platforms by replacing their traditional sales playbooks.
- According to a Forrester survey of 213 executives and decision-makers, revenue intelligence organizations are likely to be 33% more confident in the accuracy of the CRM data they produce.
- Between now and 2025, more and more sales/marketing organizations shall discover the benefits of revenue intelligence and make plans to implement it in their daily routine.
Revenue intelligence is a big deal in 2022 and beyond as companies have a major advantage in using it.
A Few Top Revenue Intelligence Platforms
Dialpad is not just a platform, it is a workplace combining all team and customer conversations into a unified place. The primary features of the platform are messaging, meetings, and a contact center all with increased visibility and features that help boost productivity .
The platform also provides its users with instant transcription, caller sentiment analysis, agent coaching, note-taking, and more.
Clari, was recently named a Forrester Wave Leader in Revenue Operations and Intelligence for 2022. By leveraging AI, Clari analyzes all the external and internal communication including virtual meetings, emails, phone calls, outbound marketing, and more. This helps users to capitalize on a wealth of actionable data and intelligent insights.
Salesloft easily closes the Revenue Performance Gaps by combining data and technology. It is an AI-powered platform facilitating easy communication, helping sales teams identify the most potential leads, and offering insights and coaching throughout the sales process.
Time to ignite your sales, and close your deals with less effort. FunnelFlare is right here to help.
The platform offers sales automation software to automatically record and transcribe sales calls and update the CRM. Furthermore, it can automate systematic follow-ups via text message or email. It can be integrated with major CRMs and the platform offers AI and ML-based advanced behavioral tracking.
With Troops, you will never miss a revenue signal.
Troops will help you gain increased visibility, collaboration, and action on your most important go-to-market motions with updates, timely alerts, and actions through Slack and MS Teams. Troops will help you with real-time signals and offer easy integration and actionable insights to the sales teams.
Tableau is one of the most popular business intelligence platforms combining the capabilities of an analytics platform as well. It offers a visual analytics platform that helps to transform real-time data into in-depth insights to solve complex business problems.
The business intelligence tools that come in handy with Tableau are Tableau Server, Tableau Desktop, Tableau public, data management, and many more.
Sisense is also one of the top revenue intelligence platforms in the world, which helps users to unleash the power of real-time data efficiency. Make data-driven smart decisions through meaningful insights with Sisense. Catering to multiple industries such as healthcare, retail, and finance, this AI-powered platform can make embedded analytics to enhance customer experience.
A revenue intelligence platform is the need of the hour. To solve business problems such as data silos, poor sales forecast accuracy, human error during manual data entry, blind spots in your sales pipeline, pick up a Revenue intelligence platform for your business.
Compare the features of the above-mentioned platforms and pick the one that suits your business the most.