Will AI give modern retail a complete rejig? And how will new age salestech help brands and retailers target the ”right” future customers? Find out more from this latest salestech highlight:
It’s no secret that AI heavily influences how sales executives approach prospecting and outreach across the industry. The technology can be very beneficial in streamlining the sales process and often acts as a bridge that helps to identify the disconnect between the salesperson and a potential customer.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 20th November to 24th November
- Spiff Updates Its Mobile App To Simplify How Sales Reps Access Commission Data and Provides Access from Anywhere
- AI-powered Sales Tech Scalestack Closes $1MM First Funding Round, and Renews MongoDB as Customer in a Multi-year Deal
- Birdseye Raises $3M in Seed Funding to Revolutionize How Brands and Retailers Target Customers
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
It’s been interesting to watch the revenue operations role emerge over the years. At first, sales leaders were changing their title on LinkedIn to Revenue Operations because they were being asked to go deeper and wider in regard to data, especially within tech as we think about this continuous customer journey. It’s not just about selling to a customer and then calling it good. You have to find them, acquire them, convert them, make them a customer, service them, renew them and expand them. And so that really expanded the role from sales operations into revenue operations.
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on AR/VR in Sales, Retail Sales Best Practices and More!
- What Marc Benioff Taught Me About Building a Great Company
- Item-Level RFID: Minimizing Shrink Without Sacrificing Experience
- Using AR/VR to Drive Sales Output
- Retail Sales Best Practices To Learn From Leading Brands
- Why Product Diversification is Important in Marketing and Sales for Overall Business Growth?
Episode 188: Optimizing Customer Journeys with Debbie Braney, Vice President, Demand & Brand Marketing at Glassbox
Episode 187: Building End-to-end Digital Campaigns that Boost ROI: with Curtis Tingle, EVP and CMO at Vericast
Episode 186 Using Email Signatures to Drive Marketing and Sales with Carol Howley, CMO at Exclaimer