Event Will Unveil New Research on Shopper Behavior and Factors Influencing In-Store Experience
EnsembleIQ announces the Path to Purchase Institute’s Future Forward conference will take place May 16-18 in New Orleans. The conference will bring together consumer product marketers and retail leaders from every point along the path to purchase to demystify the new consumer, share shopper behavior and trend forecasting insights, and explore the future of commerce via in-store experience, social, the metaverse and beyond.
“Shopper behavior is evolving at a dizzying pace. Future Forward will focus on understanding why consumers shop, and the implications of their changing behaviors on brands and businesses,” said Eric Savitch, Vice President and Brand Director, the Path to Purchase Institute. “We’re excited to bring together a think tank of leading industry executives to help attendees succeed in the next generation of commerce.”
During the conference, Patrycja Malinowska, the Path to Purchase Institute’s Director of Member Content, will unveil proprietary research focused on in-store experience and the current shopping habits of consumers with Dan Sabanosh, Director of Shopper Marketing, Great Northern Instore. The “Examining the In-Store Shopping Experience” session will offer insights into shopping patterns, new areas of opportunity, and the trends and topics on consumers’ minds that could influence future behaviors.
Read More: SalesTechStar Interview with Alexandre de Vigan, CEO, Nfinite
Additional thought leaders participating in the conference will include:
- Sean Monahan, Founder, 8Ball
- Ari Peralta, Neuroscientist & Sensory Designer, Arigami
- Joseph Vizcarra, Group Vice President, Customer Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
- Melissa Gonzalez, Principal/Founder, MG2/The Lionesque Group
- April Carlisle, EVP, Commerce, Spark Foundry
- Brad Christian, Senior Vice President, Strategic Growth, US Channel Performance
- Brendan Light, Senior Vice President, Retail & Shopper Insights Practice, IPSOS USA
- Amanda Wolff, Chief Marketing Officer, Flywheel Digital
- Michelle Baumann, Chief Strategy Officer, VMLY&R Commerce
- McDonald Predelus, VP Creative Director of Web3, VMLY&R Commerce
- Graham Hogg, Co-Founder & CEO, see6
During the event, the Path to Purchase Institute also will celebrate the industry’s next generation of leaders in a “40 Under 40” awards ceremony.
In addition, Mimi Dixon of Crayola, Brent Rosso of Ulta Beauty, and Bob Waibel of Conagra Brands will be inducted into the Path to Purchase Institute’s Hall of Fame, which has been honoring the icons of the path to purchase industry since 1994.
Read More: 4 Strategies to Increase Video Messaging During the Sales Process