CloudRadial Announces Integration with Syncro
CloudRadial, the leading white-labeled client portal powered with account management automation for managed service providers (MSPs) announced a new integration that allows its partners to enjoy a full integration with their Syncro PSA. As part of the MSP client portal experience, those using Syncro as their PSA can submit ticketing from CloudRadial to Syncro and check the status of open tickets.
Currently, CloudRadial fully supports the Syncro API including the following features:
- Selection of Syncro as a supported PSA
- Matching Syncro companies to CloudRadial companies
- Syncing contacts between Syncro and CloudRadial
- Updating Syncro contacts from Office 365
- API submission of tickets
- Ticket viewing and searching
- Ticket updates with feedback
- User notes viewing
- User file upload
- Invoice viewing and the ability to open into Syncro portal
- Workflow for company admin approvals
The Syncro integration immediately empowers MSPs, using Syncro as their PSA, to streamline problem tickets with customized questions, dynamic forms, checklists and approval routing. A service catalog is accentuated for new service request tickets to define a simple buying process.
“We’re continuing to grow our broad list of partners that specifically enhance the MSPs ability to automate and modernize their feature set. CloudRadial’s client support and account management features are very appealing to the MSP that wants to thrive” said Ian Alexander, co-founder of Syncro.