How can sales leaders work more closely with their sales executives to align better on ways to sift through their data to find the most relevant selling points? Catch this weekly sales and salestech highlight where we bring you the newest trends, ideas and tech updates that can complement every sales effort.
AI powered sales technologies and conversational intelligence systems are changing the traditional sales processes and improving the customer experience by guiding sales personnel through real-time guided selling technology. Powered by ML and AI, the telecommunications and telephony market has evolved to offer voice, audio and video driven networks with capabilities to analyze conversations in real-time and give automated feedback. Automatic Speech Recognition offers salespeople live feedback and recommendations, resulting in greater customer confidence and closing sales faster than ever before. –Greg Armor, Executive Vice President of Sales, Gryphon.ai
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 13th Sept to 17th Sept!
- Chili Piper Launches New Platform to Automatically Schedule, Coordinate & Track In-Person Meetings at Conferences & Tradeshows
- FedEx and Salesforce Partner to Deliver Fast and Easy Shipping, End-to-End E-commerce and Supply Chain Management
- LogMeIn Names Patrick McCue as Global Vice President of Channel Sales
- ai Named Leader in Eight Categories of Sales and Revenue Software in G2’s Fall 2021 Reports
- Bringg Announces “Last Mile by Bringg on Salesforce” as part of Salesforce Fulfillment Network on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
- Infosys and SAP Collaborate to Provide Business Process Transformation-as-a-Service to Enterprises
- Clari Announces Acquisition and New Features to Help Sales Teams Win More Deals
- Mediafly Launches Unique Revenue Intelligence Solution to Drive Deal Confidence
- Spiff Launches on Salesforce AppExchange, The World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
- Pitcher Earns Distinction as Best-in-Class for Interactive Customer Presentations in POI’s 2021 Retail Sales Execution Vendor Panorama
- Sendcloud Raises $177 Million in Series C Funding to Accelerate Growth of its All-In-One Shipping Platform
- Zoom Unveils Reseller Partner Program for Zoom Phone BYOC
- BayBridgeDigital & Minsait sign strategic alliance to transform the Phygital Experience of the Italian Retail Sector
- PandaDoc Launches Standalone API Platform for Developers to Build and Embed Customized Document Workflows and eSignature Capabilities
- ClearSale Partners With Bold Commerce to Give Brands Complete Checkout Protection
- ScreenMeet Announces Accelerated Company Growth and Series B Investment
- Tickr Welcomes Former Google and P&G Executive Albert Chan As Chief Revenue Officer
- Breitling Right on Time with Rollout of Fluent Commerce Order Management
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
SMBs should market where their customers are, and we do know that most everyone is online. We also know that in the current climate, many business activities that had been done in person have been moving to a digital format as well. The key is to figure out where the SMB’s desired market is and ensure that they are showing up in a relevant way for their potential customers. I think a well-rounded online strategy would include SEO optimization like a local search strategy with Google My Business, social media channels, and some level of paid search/paid media. – Mary Pat Donnellon, Chief Revenue Officer at CallRail
Top Articles on Outbound Sales Strategies, Social Selling for B2B Teams, Consumer Confidence in a Digital Age!
- Is The Key to Boosting Sales Revenue Better Use and Alignment of Marketing Automation?
- Which Sales Intelligence Platform Can Help you Drive Sales ROI?
- Usability: the Key to RevTech Success: How Can You Assess Good Usability?
- The Upside to Reductions: Content Strategies for the Digital Age
- How to Create Urgency on Your Sales Team