Is revenue intelligence the solution to better sales-marketing alignment? And how is eco-system led growth changing the game for GTM teams? Catch expert insights to all these questions and more with this week’s latest salestech highlight:
Sales and marketing have been operating on different planets for decades. Alignment between the two functions requires, more than anything, ensuring they have the right tools. The solution is revenue intelligence.
This is the information collected about a web user’s content consumption activities and research behaviors. In a digital world, the view into a prospect’s behavior is often limited to clicks and keystrokes.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 27th November to 01st December
- FlashIntel Introduces Personalized Caller ID Feature to Boost B2B Sales Conversion Rates
- CoordinateHQ Raises $5.5 Million Seed Round for Collaboration Platform
- Operata Launches AI-powered CX Observability Copilots Fueled by a Trillion Contact Center Data Points
- Salesforce Data Reveals Record-Breaking Cyber Week: $298B in Global Digital Sales, $51B in AI-Influenced Purchases
- More Than Half of Americans Believe AI Will Improve Customer Service
- Autoklose, a VanillaSoft Brand, Launches Autoklose Komposer
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
When big tech focuses on GTM motions, it often inspires smaller companies to do the same. A recent survey by Pavilion, a community of high-growth Go-To-Market leaders, shows 48% of GTM leaders say Ecosystem-Led Growth or co-selling with partners have received increased focus at their companies in the past year.
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on ERP, AI in Sales, Ecommerce and more!
- Signs It’s Time for Your Ecommerce Business to Adopt an ERP
- Here’s why sales teams are thriving in the AI era
- How have B2B Sales Team Structures Evolved Over the Years?
Episode 189: The Modern State of Digital Advertising with Mark Melvin, EVP and General Manager at Mirriad
Episode 188: Optimizing Customer Journeys with Debbie Braney, Vice President, Demand & Brand Marketing at Glassbox
Episode 187: Building End-to-end Digital Campaigns that Boost ROI: with Curtis Tingle, EVP and CMO at Vericast