Improved sales intelligence and the right recommendation features can do a lot for B2B sales output and business growth. Catch more insights, tips and salestech innovations that are changing the game for B2B teams in this latest weekly highlight by SalesTechStar:
If I’ve learned one thing in sales, it’s that core values matter. The way we treat people with respect, the way we behave, how we reward, support and enable our partners—all of these things make a difference in the results we achieve.
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 29th November to 03rd December
- Bolt Acquires Tipser and Launches Remote Checkout
- LiveVox Partners with AppSmart, Continues to Build Channel Momentum
- LeadIQ Adds New Free Plan for Individuals and Sales Teams
- Salesforce Data Reveals Record High $62 Billion in U.S. 2021 Cyber Week Digital Sales
- Engage3 Raises $35M in Series D Growth Funding Led by Arrowroot Capital
- Gong Unveils Centralized Platform for Revenue Teams
- Calendly Bolsters Vision for Supporting the Flexible Workforce with Meeting Polls
- OpsRamp Positioned for Significant Growth with Hiring of Key Executives
- The New Enterprise Retail POS Has Arrived
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Sales isn’t something you do to others. Rather, it is something you do for and with someone. A common misconception about sales is that the AEs are self-centered and care about themselves. The best salespeople are the opposite. They see themselves as an agent of change and an extension of their customers’ team. They believe that their job is to help their customers achieve their business goal and when they do it right, they will get rewarded for it.-Yair Areli, Senior VP Global Sales at DataRails
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on Customer Loyalty, Social Conscience in Sales, Guided Selling and more!
- Why is a Strong Customer Loyalty Program Crucial to Sales?
- How Does Customer Support Software Help in Sales and Overall Customer Management?
- The Role of Social Conscience in the Brand and Consumer Relationship Today
- Knowing What Customers Need Before They Do: Why Guided Selling Is Essential to Sales Enablement
- How to get the most customer value from field service technology