The last week in technology sales saw global tech provider Infosys announce their decision to acquire GuideVisions, a ServiceNow partner in Europe, while Outreach, DynamceWeb, SHI International announced leadership changes to their teams; leading tech providers Allego, ringDNA, Membrain announced new product capabilities and integrations. A big news highlight from the week that went by -> IBM, Amazon, Deloitte, DXC, and Accenture announced a new partnership with UneeQ to Drive the Future of Conversational AI Adoption.
There’s more where those tech sales weekly highlights came from, grab the rest here:
Most advertising models only track digital marketing and how customers connect with brands online. This approach provides an incomplete picture of the customer journey because it overlooks how people interact with brands in the physical world. But event technology is undergoing a seismic shift. New event intelligence platforms provide unprecedented visibility into how customers interact with brands in the real world, as tracked at in-person events.
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- Dynamicweb Appoints Eric Jan C. van Putten as VP of Marketing
- Infosys to Acquire GuideVision, a Leading ServiceNow Elite Partner in Europe
- IBM Joins Forces With Nielsen Global Consumer Business To Expand Data Targeting Offerings For Marketers
- EY announces an alliance with UiPath to help businesses drive hyperautomation
- New Allego 6 Platform Delivers All-in-One Solution for Sales Learning and Enablement
- Outreach Expands Leadership Team, Adds Chief People Officer Leslie Pendergrast
- 6sense Projected to Hit 100% Revenue Growth for Third Consecutive Year
- SEMrush Acquires Fast-Growing SAAS PR Tech Company Prowly
- SHI International Hires Lisa Stewart and David Olzak to Fuel Future Growth
- Yext Names Jon Buss as Managing Director, EMEA
- IBM, Amazon, Deloitte, DXC, and Accenture Partnering with UneeQ to Drive the Future of Conversational AI Adoption
- Membrain Adds Four New Native Integrations With Marketing Software
- ringDNA Launches Guided Selling to Remove the Guesswork from Sales in the Remote Economy
- Selligent and Five9 Partner to Deliver Intelligent, Data-Led Omnichannel Customer Journeys
- SimilarWeb adds Chief Marketing and Technology Officers to its executive leadership team
- Seismic “Extends its Dominance” as a Leader in the Sales Content Solutions
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
What remains a challenge for marketers is using data to drive some of the more complex campaign strategies, like account-based marketing (ABM), for instance. ABM is critical for Marketing teams tasked with doing more with less, but many struggle with targeting and activation of cross-channel campaigns. This is why we continue to invest in both higher quality data and an ABM platform that helps our customers more easily target and activate.
Top Articles on Sales, Technology and New B2B Sales trends!
- How to Optimize Your Online Sales Meetings With Prospects
- Taking a Data-First Approach to Online Advertising
- 3 Approaches to Contract Management to Use During COVID-19
- 3 Best Practices to Ensure a Continuous Sales Pipeline Despite the Covid-19 Downtime
Catch some of our conversations on the State of Sales, Marketing and Working In Tech from these episodes of The SalesStar Podcast –Featuring leaders from Acoustic, CloudShare, Qumulo and more. Listen Now!