From diving deeper into the impact of AI on sellers and customer facing roles to discussing more on what it takes to drive impactful CX in today’s crowded digital market, catch this latest weekly highlight for a new dose of tips, insights and best practices:
AI has already transformed the ways go-to-market teams operate, enabling marketers and sellers to better understand their customers and reach them with the information they need when they need it most. As mentioned, AI isn’t new for us and it’s been foundational in helping to power many of the insights surfaced in our Sales Navigator tool.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 08th May to 12th May
- New Study from Cirrus Insight: Optimizing Sales Tech for Maximum ROI
- Gong Brings Insights to Business Intelligence Tools for More Informed Decision-Making
- ChurnZero Announces Further AI Enhancements to Help Customer Success Teams Save Time, Streamline Tasks and Increase Their Impact
- Rokt Launches Payments Marketplace to Improve Customer Experiences and Profit at Checkout for Ecommerce and Financial Services Companies
- Outreach Announces New Integration with HubSpot
- ServiceNow to Acquire Artificial Intelligence Powered Platform G2K to Transform Retail and Beyond
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Dedicated sales coaching enables sales teams and individuals to increase their performance, ultimately helping sales hires achieve and exceed sales goals. This solution supports customers in strategizing on deals, prepping for prospective calls, and developing the right mindset around resilience, focus and agility, which in turn drives positive ROI for the business.
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on Data Essentials, Self-Checkout Benefits, Types of Intent Data and more!
- The Power Of Predictive: How Tech Can Unlock Sales Planning To Support Growth Goals
- Data Essentials in a Down Economy
- Decoding and Learning from Alibaba’s Growth Story
- Self-checkout SaaS Tools Boost Overall Customer Journeys
- Understanding the Types of Intent Data Most Used in B2B Sales and Marketing
Episode 165: Why You Need Video In your Sales and Marketing Outreach: with Karthi Mariappan, Co-founder and CEO at Hippo Video
Episode 164: The Growth of Digital Experience Platforms with Darren Guarnaccia, president of Uniform
Episode 163: The Benefits of Video in Sales, Marketing, HR and more with Jonathan Lister, COO at Vidyard