How will AI impact the future of retail and what are the new customer expectations from eCommerce brands today? Grab more pointers on all this and more in today’s Salestech highlights:
The future of AI in retail holds incredible promise. I foresee a landscape where personalized shopping experiences, efficient operations, and advanced insights from AI-driven solutions take center stage.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 18th September to 22nd September
- CrowdStrike Introduces Accelerate Partner Program to Set the New SaaS Ecosystem Go-To-Market Standard
- Regie.ai Elevates Enterprise Sales Strategies with Custom Generative AI Models
- Spiff Updates Sales Commission Platform, Enhances Generative Artificial Intelligence Tool
- Kore.ai Launches Intelligent Virtual Assistants for Zoom Contact Center
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
The alignment between consumers and ecommerce brands is clear – there is a win-win scenario playing out where consumers are able to get a bigger bang for their buck while merchants get increased revenue. There may be many ways to engage consumers, but the easiest and most direct way is by offering cashback and coupons.
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on Rebates, Warehouse Automation, How Sales Hub Enables Sales and more!
- 82% Of Rebates Miss the Mark. Here’s How To Build a Good One
- Latest Tech Evolutions in Warehouse Automation
- HubSpot’s Newest AI and Sales Hub Features: How it Benefits Sales Teams
Episode 183: B2B Technology Sales Dynamics with Jason Smith, Senior Sales Engineer at CallTrackingMetrics
Episode 182: Improving Technology Sales Renewal Processes: with Brian Fitzgerald, Chief Revenue Officer, Augury
Episode 181: How Podcasts can Drive Growth in B2B: with Justin Steinman, CMO at Definitive Healthcare