One of the things that makes sales so interesting in the modern-day B2B ecosystem its the exposure to the various types of salestech and intelligence that can help salespeople drive a better prospect journey and selling experience. Catch more about how the best-in-sales capitalize on this with these quick tips from this weekly salestech highlight:
If your enterprise sellers have too many accounts, they will not be able to focus on customer success and won’t be able to get deep enough into solving for each clients unique business challenge.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 13th Feb to 19th Feb
- eBay Acquires 3PM Shield to Bring Advanced Marketplace Compliance Technology In-House
- Salesloft Appoints David Obrand as Chief Executive Officer
- Mixmax Announces Gong Integration for Its Sales Engagement Platform
- Sendoso Expands GTM Leadership Team, Industry Partners and Peer-to-Peer Recognition During Global Expansion
- Kore.ai Launches Intelligent Virtual Assistant Automation for Zendesk Sunshine Conversations
- BigCommerce Partners with InfoTrax Systems to Deliver Modern Enterprise Ecommerce to Direct Sellers
- Hippo Video Secures $8M to Drive Sales Engagement with Personalized Videos at Scale
- Accenture ai.RETAIL Platform Now Integrates Google Cloud’s Technologies for Retailers as Companies Expand Strategic Partnership
- Zylo Secures Additional $5M in Funding to Fuel Continued Growth Amid Surging Demand for Smart Spending and Economic Uncertainty
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
But most organizations lack the processes and tools needed to distribute competitive insights across the organization. As a result, winnable deals are constantly being lost to the competition and the competitive revenue gap continues to widen. That’s why more companies are looking to combine competitive intelligence and organizational-wide enablement into a single ‘competitive enablement’ platform.- Jason Smith, CEO at Klue
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on Outbound Selling, Bots and Logistics, Unified Quoting Tools and more!
- Digital Business Growth Exploding in 2023
- Call Analytics Platforms: Explore Its Top Benefits
- What Next After Your Video Prospecting Step?
- Customer Engagement Solutions – How This Segment Has Grown
- Tools that Can Help Sales People Drive Better Product Demos
Episode 153: Personalization and the Future of Sales with Collin Mitchell, Chief Evangelist at Humantic AI
Episode 152: Sales Compensation Best Practices for B2B Sales Teams with Grayson Morris, CEO at Performio
Episode 151: Driving Growth Across e-Tail with Kate Musgrove, Managing Director for Asia Pacific, Bazaarvoice