Catch the snippets from Salesloft’s latest revenue generation report to the latest on Salesforce’s recent Einstein updates from this latest weekly salestech highlight:
The advent of AI and the cutting-edge developments in generative AI technology has brought transformative changes to the B2B landscape, especially in the realm of data analytics. With the power of AI, businesses are now better equipped to extract, analyze, and interpret large volumes of data at unprecedented speeds and scale. The automation capabilities of AI have reduced the reliance on traditional data wrangling methods, which often involved tedious and time-consuming tasks of cleaning, structuring, and pre-processing data. AI technology streamlines these processes and accelerates time-to-insight, making it possible for businesses to derive valuable insights from data more quickly and efficiently.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 11th September to 15th September
- Sailes Raises $5.1 Million Series A to Multiply Enterprise Sales Reps with Their Own AI
- Salesloft’s State of Revenue Engagement Benchmark Report Reveals Top Business Challenges to Growth, Biggest Areas of Opportunity
- Revenue Grid Introduces AI Capabilities for Authentic Sales Process Automation in B2B Deals
- Similarweb Sales Signals Alert Sales Teams to Timely Opportunities
- Salesforce Announces the New Einstein 1 Platform – Driving Productivity and Trusted Customer Experiences Powered by Data, AI, and CRM
- Criteo Launches Commerce Max DSP into General Availability and Announces Next-Gen Retailer Monetization Solution Suite
- AMP Raises US$18.5m (AUD$28.5m) Series A to Expand eCommerce Platform
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Utilizing data and analytics to inform the needs of the business and market opportunity is imperative. In order to build a high-performing organization, GTM leaders need to start with the basics and implement a rigorous process discipline around all GTM operations, inclusive of KPI development and measurement. This means closely evaluating potential metrics and testing and optimizing to meet those. Ultimately, RevOps provides the backbone that ensures critical success for the company, so it should touch every piece of the organization. – Jeff Lundal, CRO at Validity
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on Skilling up with AI, RevOps Tips, SalesTech Adoption Best Practices and more!
- Which SaaS Provider to Choose: Best-of-Breed or All-in-One?
- 10 Ways to Skill Up for AI to Drive AI Optimization in Sales and Marketing
- RevOps and Revenue Generation Best Practices: Featuring Derrick Herbst, Director-Business Transformation at Conga
- What Generative AI Regulations Means for Businesses?
Episode 182: Improving Technology Sales Renewal Processes: with Brian Fitzgerald, Chief Revenue Officer, Augury
Episode 181: How Podcasts can Drive Growth in B2B: with Justin Steinman, CMO at Definitive Healthcare
Episode 180: Visual Storytelling Best Practices with Andrew Fingerman, CEO of PhotoShelter