What kind of selling characteristics make for elite sellers? And to compliment these charactericstics, what kind of salestech can help drive impact? Catch more from this latest SalesTech weekly highlight:
AI and NLP has changed the way companies sell. Where we see the biggest impact is on the personalization side. I truly believe that people buy from people, not from companies. As a result, the sales process needs to be more humanized and personalized.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 11th July to 15th July
- Medallia to Acquire Mindful, the Global Leader in Contact Center Callback Technology
- Verint Survey Shows Gen Z’s Growing Preference for Digital-First Shopping and the Vital Importance of Digital Experience
- Acumatica Broadens Strategic Relationship with Shopify to Enhance Experiences for B2B Buyers
- Rev Continues Award Winning Streak for Its Sales Development Platform
- Gradient Ventures Leads $6.3m Investment In Predictive SaaS For Inventory In Commerce Venture Syrup Tech
- Subskribe Adds Revenue Recognition to Quote and Billing Platform for SaaS Companies
- Oracle and Claro Partner to Expand Global Cloud Services In Colombia
- Airbase Secures $150M Credit Facility from Goldman Sachs
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
alSes and marketing also needs to be experts in creating compelling POV’s that focus on the changing macroeconomic conditions and ladder up to corporate objectives. Now more than ever if we’re not aligning with corporate objectives we run the risk of not making it past the CFO’s desk.
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on RevOps, S.P.I.N Selling, Shopping Cart Abandonment
- The State of Sales
- 4 Must-Ask Interview Questions for a New Sales Rep Position
- 3 Ways to Prove Revenue Operations ROI
- Shopping Cart Abandonment: What Can Help?
- SPIN Selling Methodology: What you Should Know
- AI Powered Revenue Intelligence Platforms