From driving loyalty from your online customers to improving the end-to-end buyer’s journey, catch more sales and customer success best practices in this weekly highlight:
The most important thing for a user journey is reducing the number of steps for a customer to take that journey. From a secondhand perspective, the biggest constraint is getting great supply in front of customers. So our goal is to build the technology that allows it to be as easy as possible for customers to get involved in secondhand. That is both, the enhancements from a seller listing and matching standpoint, also doing in-store takeback, making it so that every touchpoint a customer has with a brand offers an opportunity to engage with resale.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 15th May to 19th May
- Klaviyo Announces Partnership and Integration With Commercetools
- Aviso AI Unveils First Generative AI Designed to be Chief of Staff for Revenue and GTM Teams
- SAP and Icertis Expand Contract Intelligence with New SAP S/4HANA Integration for Procurement
- Spiff Announces $50M Series C Funding Round to Accelerate Sales and Finance Automation
- Pramata Unveils Next Generation Pre-Signature Contract Management Functionality and Upcoming Transformative GPT-Assist
- Owler Adds Contact Data to Its Sales Intelligence Solution, Owler Max
- Gainsight Announces Digital Offerings to Redefine How Customer Success Teams Drive Efficient Growth
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Most retailers don’t know who all their customers are.
They know their loyalty members and their online buyers, but that leaves a gap of 60-70% of shoppers for many brick and mortar retailers.
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on Customer Experience, BDR Tips, Retail Tech Trends and more:
- How AI Disrupts Online Customer Experiences – For Better or For Worse
- 8 Retail Innovation Trends Explored at the – Retail Technology Show 2023
- What can B2B teams do to Motivate their BDRs?
- Revenue Forecasting and Pipeline Intelligence – Best Practices for B2B Sales Teams
- Quick Ways to Identify and Fix Revenue Leaks in B2B Sales
Episode 166: Renewed Sales-Marketing Alignment Tips: with Melton Littlepage, CMO at Outreach
Episode 165: Why You Need Video In your Sales and Marketing Outreach: with Karthi Mariappan, Co-founder and CEO at Hippo Video
Episode 164: The Growth of Digital Experience Platforms with Darren Guarnaccia, president of Uniform