With more retailers relying on various online mediums like TikTok and Instagram to drive sales versus their brick and mortar establishments, the future of sales and salestech will take interestign turns to meet changing sales models and needs: catch the latest in this salestech highlight:
The supply chain has evolved drastically in recent years, much of which was spurred by disruptions and shortages faced in the wake of COVID-19. All these challenges further highlighted the need for more technology in the supply chain space.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 27th Feb to 03rd March
- Conversica Launches First Enterprise-Ready GPT-Powered Chat Solution
- Rebuy Raises $17M Series A to Make Online Retail Personal
- Thoma Bravo Completes Acquisition of Coupa Software
- SetSail Launches GPT Integration to Give Revenue Leaders AI-Powered Insights Into Sales Data
- Mindtickle Announces Strategic New Hire, Triple-Digit Customer Growth, and 145% ARR Increase from New Revenue Enablement & Operations Products
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
With the rise of influencer marketing, more and more retailers are turning to social media to promote their products. In 2023, social commerce is likely to continue to be a major trend, with more retailers turning to platforms like Instagram and TikTok to reach their target customers and drive sales, as opposed to relying on their web platforms and brick-and-mortar locations.
–Monica Eaton, Founder of Chargebacks911 & Fi911
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on Forecasting, AR in Sales
- Business Leaders are Turning to AR to Onboard and Train Frontline Workers
- Why Accurate Forecasts Can Help Weather The Economic Storm
- Why Creating Buyer Personas is Helpful In Streamlining Sales Efforts
- Exploring The Growth of Mobile Shopping Apps Over The Years
- Customer Service and After-Sales Trends
Missed The Latest Episode of The SalesStar Podcast? Have a quick listen here!
Episode 155: How Employee Recognition Programs Can Keep Salespeople on Their Toes: with Kevin Yip, Co-founder and President of Blueboard
Episode 154: B2B Business Development Tips for 2023 with Brian Bero, cofounder and VP Sales, Strike Graph
Episode 153: Personalization and the Future of Sales with Collin Mitchell, Chief Evangelist at Humantic AI