Why is the process of buying software sometimes more long drawn and complex than other sales cycles? And in what ways can a data-driven approach help? Find out more from this weekly highlight:
Many of today’s sales teams are seeing sales cycles that are 60 days or longer and have an average close rate of only 20%. In some instances, the process of buying software can be longer and more complicated than buying a home, which simply doesn’t make sense.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 20th March to 24th March
- CallTrackingMetrics Introduces AskAI Feature Powered by ChatGPT to Elevate Customer Engagement
- New Shopify and Google Cloud AI Integration Brings Advanced Ecommerce Capabilities to Retailers and Merchants Worldwide
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
In order to build more data-driven processes at scale, sales leaders first need to understand how work gets done by discovering how sellers use the software available to them and where they struggle. Only then can they use data insights to improve the process. – Scott Little, Chief Revenue Officer at WalkMe
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on Price Optimization, Data for BDRs, Sales Acceleration and more!
- 5 Ways Data-Driven BDR Leaders Motivate Their Teams
- How Price Optimization Can Simplify the Complex in Enterprise Sales
- Sales Acceleration Technology – Top Benefits
- 10 B2B Sales and Marketing Misconceptions
- What is Predictive Sales and Marketing? A Quick Breakdown
Missed The Latest Episode of The SalesStar Podcast? Have a quick listen here!
Episode 158: Optimizing Sales and Brand Journeys with Ken Hohenstein, CRO at OneStream
Episode 157: Inventory Optimization and Its Impact on Supply Chains with Richard Lebovitz, President and CEO, LeanDNA
Episode 156: Purpose-led Advertising Fundamentals with Julia Hitchman, Chief Commercial Officer at Good-Loop