The customer support game is changing today to meet customer’s where they’re at and to cater to what they want or how they want brands to provide after-sales support to them, catch these latest sales and salestech highlights for some recent pointers and industry updates:
One big miss I often see is sales professionals confusing strategy with tactics. A lot of companies think tactics are strategy and therefore jump into tactics without first thinking at a higher, more strategic level. From there, a huge miss is then when I see folks not believing in well-thought strategies and changing strategy too often.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 19th Sept to 23rd Sept
- CallMiner Appoints Jonathan Ranger as Chief Customer Officer
- SymphonyAI Retail CPG Partners With PredictHQ To Improve Supply Chain Demand Forecasting AI Accuracy
- Tethr Announces JOLTRx, Conversation Intelligence Dashboard to Analyze Sales Conversations
- Seismic and Microsoft Partner to Power the Future of Sales With Viva Sales
- Apollo.io Is Partnering With LeadSift To Make Intent Data Accessible for All
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Customer support expectations are evolving quickly, and many companies have struggled to keep pace. There is a real sense of urgency around transforming how customer support is delivered, especially in today’s economic climate where retaining and growing your customer base is critical.
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on Hiring in Sales, Conversational AI and more…
- Amid Economic Uncertainty, Retailers Must Drive Personalized Experiences to Increase Conversions
- Brand Equity Is Suffering With The Rise Of Cash-Back Apps And More Product Choices– Here’s Why
- Shopping Cart Abandonment: Learning from Top Brands on How to Reduce This Impact
- Is Conversational AI The Next Big Thing that can Help Boost Contact Center Operations?
- Online Events That Boasted of Some of the Best Immersive Experiences
- Understanding the Digital Commerce Market
Episode 136: Driving Sales Revenue Despite Recessionary Times with AJ Bruno, Founder and CEO at QuotaPath
Episode 135: B2B Growth Hacks and Best Practices with Andy Champion, VP and General Manager of EMEA at Highspot
Episode 134: Driving Marketing ROI- Tips and Best Practices with Mariana Cogan, CMO at People.ai