From using improved customer success frameworks to drive revenue to delivering better outreach and prospecting efforts with intent data; grab more insights, tips and best practices from this salestech weekly highlight:
Providing consumers with an interactive 3D image of products allows for a more comprehensive examination of the product from all angles, creates deeper shopper engagement, and drives higher average order value.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 13th March to 17th March
- 6sense Unveils Revolutionary AI-Powered Revenue Creation Technology
- Bigtincan Launches GenieAI Technology, Delivering Transformational Sales Productivity Gains to Customers
- Clari Launches Integration Hub to Help Enterprises Optimize Time to Revenue
- Vendasta Announces Acquisition of Broadly
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Enablement isn’t going anywhere and is increasingly becoming a must-have in the workplace. In particular, the current economic uncertainty has companies from all industries leaning on enablement tech. Specifically, financial services firms must optimize efficiency while prioritizing digitization to meet customer demand and boost revenue – and enablement tech can help. – Irina Soriano, VP of Enablement at Seismic
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on Video Messaging, Customer Success, Intent Data and more!
- 4 Strategies to Increase Video Messaging During the Sales Process
- Why Customer Success Is a Revenue Driver—and How to Drive More of It
- Virtual Meeting Tools – How They Benefit B2B Sales Teams
- How B2B Sales Leaders Can Navigate a Recession…
- Are You Suffering From an Overload of SalesTech?
- How Do Intent Data Platforms Work?