Will sales teams spend 2021 selling-from-home? Or will Augmented Reality solutions reinvent today’s online remote selling environment to help create a realistic virtual selling environment? Catch the latest sales and tech sales trends in this week’s highlights to know more.
The best piece of advice I can give to sales teams is to not be afraid to lean into AI. About a third of the companies who responded were already using AI to transform performance, with just 3% calling AI a job killer, which is great progress for the industry. Just two years ago, Forrester said that AI would eliminate millions of sales jobs, and that was clearly wrong. AI just makes sales reps better.
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- Vidyard Continues Expansion Of Mobile Video Tools To Complement Platform, Releases Android Version
- Reltio Expands C-Suite And Board
- Dialpad Acquires Video Conferencing Company Highfive
- Gong Acquires Vayo To Enhance Its Revenue Intelligence Platform
- Teespring And Tiktok Partner To Launch Commerce Integration
- AUDIENCEX Expands Relationship With SugarCRM
- Brainbase Announces New Executive Hires From LegalZoom And Pipedrive
- ON24 Adds Seasoned Financial Leader Barry Zwarenstein To Its Board Of Directors
- Terminus Expands Board With Veteran Marketing Executive Meagen Eisenberg
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Brevity is king and one of the hardest things to master in this complex business. Mastering brevity and keeping your message simple is critical for sellers and marketers in the media and ad tech industries where you can quickly get lost in technical jargon and bottomless features. Always lead with the benefits to them. Clients don’t care why you think your solution is so great and innovative. Ask what their challenges are and work to solve them.
Top Articles on Technology and B2B Sales + Salestech trends!
- The Post Covid-19 Impact On Sales Teams: 3 Long-Term Effects
- Quick Tips To Get Closer To The Perfect Salestech Stack
- Eliminate Time Wasting In Sales With These Four Free Actions
- Digital Leapfrogging: Is Your Online Business About To Get Jumped?