In today’s dynamic marketing and sales environment, organizations need to drive better strategies that help identify their prospect’s core needs so that they can help create the relevant value-added selling experience. The right combination of techniques, tech and insights can help create that connected system.
Stay abreast of what some of the best are doing to drive better sales efficiencies:
The biggest mistake I see product leaders make is reaching a solution too quickly. It’s always been my philosophy that product managers and product leaders should be experts in one thing above all: problems. Good product leaders need not obsess over solutions if they obsess over problems. The best solutions come from the best understanding of the most pressing and pervasive problems. When it comes time for creating solutions, there’s a much broader team responsible for defining the ultimate solution.
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- AppDynamics Featured as an Application Performance Monitoring Partner in the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure
- Apisero Appoints Marqeta CMO to Board of Directors
- simpleshow video maker enables the creation of animated explainer videos within Microsoft Teams
- Atos named by Gartner as an Edge AI Technology Innovator for 2020
- Jifflenow Revolutionizes Marketing And Sales with Intelligent “Inbound Meetings” Capabilities
- Adform Sets A New Standard For Transparency & Efficiency
- AvePoint, the Largest Microsoft 365 Data Management Solutions Provider, Announces $2bn Merger
- New Consumer Behaviors Will Shift US$3Trillion in Economic Value, Accenture Report Finds
- Precisely Enhances Confident Decision-Making With Dynamic Weather Context
- eBay Launches “Up & Running Grants” to Set Small Business Sellers Up for Success in 2021
- Lumen and Zoom Combine Technology and Collaboration Platforms to Deliver an Amazing Experience
- Orange Business Services Forms Global Strategic Collaboration Agreement with Amazon Web Services
- Informatica Named as a Leader for Fifth Year in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Metadata Management Solutions
- Anaplan Announces Appointment of Brooke Major-Reid to its Board of Directors
- Salesforce Grants Equity Awards to Mobify Employees Under Its Inducement Equity Incentive Plan
- Salesforce Einstein Now Delivers 80+ Billion AI-Powered Predictions Every Day
- PubMatic Names SVP of Zillow and Premier Agent Susan Daimler to Board of Directors
- DBS Is First Bank to Partner JD Logistics on Digital Platform to Finance SMEs in Cross- Border E-Commerce Import Business
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
One of our big focuses has been trying to produce more video interviews with clients and partners that Eyeota uses to drive education on certain topics most important to the industry. We use these videos for both broad communications as well as the distribution of the videos to specific clients who we think would appreciate the content. For example, Eyeota recently did a series of Q&A video sessions on data quality that we have been sharing with various partners.
Top Articles on Improving your B2B Sales in a Crisis, Communicating Better through this downtime and improving your sales resilience!
- The Profound Benefits of SOC 2 Compliance
- Brands Hook Into Real-Time Market Research for Agile Consumer Insights
- Four Tips for Communicating a Consistent Message in B2B Sales
Catch how these experts from leading tech companies like TeamViewer, JotForm, Xactly and more are boosting their B2B sales and marketing experience while focusing on a balanced employee culture: