To get better at technology sales, the one crucial basic aspect that matters most involves identifying customers who can benefit from your product or solution and then proactively creating the right strategies with other stakeholders and business heads, to win over them.
What are the latest sales tricks and technologies being used by the best in the industry to drive client wins and engagement?
Know more from this weekly salestech highlight!
The better we can understand how buyers’ sentiments are changing, and by multiplying the different ways we can interact with them, the easier we can adapt our products and positioning. This way we can move away from “our need to sell”, and focus on what our buyers need, become empathetic to their unique situations and understand how we can help. Teams must be prepared to continue with sales enablement but have a plan for buyer enablement in 2021 and beyond.
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- SAP Partner Utopia Global, Inc. Announces Acquisition by Genstar-Backed Prometheus Group
- Nokia Selected by NASA to Build First Ever Cellular Network on the Moon
- Concentrix Releases Cloud Platform for Digital Customer Experience Management
- Revature and UiPath Announce Strategic Partnership
- SimilarWeb Intelligence Report: Prime Day purchases increased 51% YoY
- Zendesk Offers Instagram Messaging for Businesses
- Treasure Data Provides Game-Changing Analytics for Brands with Launch of Treasure Insights
- Conversica Announces Virtual Assistant-Powered Website Chat for Free, Disrupting the Chatbot Market
- Alteryx Partners with Adobe to Advance Marketing Insights and Accelerate Business Outcomes with Alteryx Analytic Process Automation
- Tenfold Launches Next Generation CTI with support for Einstein Call Coaching on Salesforce AppExchange, The World’s Leading Enterprise Marketplace
- People.ai Acquires ClosePlan to Reinvent Account Planning & Strategy
- UiPath and eSentire Partnership the First to Bring End-to-End Hyperautomation to Cybersecurity
- Talkwalker and HubSpot Define the Social Media Trends to Watch in 2021
- Axcient Introduces New Sales Leadership Team
- Invoca Announces Three New Conversation Intelligence Solutions for Sales, eCommerce, and Customer Experience Teams
- Gong Teams Up with Zoom to Deliver Revenue Intelligence for Zoom Meetings
- Bloomreach and Exponea Announce Strategic Partnership
- SurveyMonkey Enhances Survey Collaboration Across Organizations with Flexible Team Plans
- Act-On Software Launches Seamless, First-of-its-Kind Zoom Webinar Integration
- Cisco Reports Privacy and Security Concerns Increase in Today’s Remote World
- IBM and R3 Join Forces to Expand Blockchain Capabilities and Services across Hybrid Cloud
- Dynatrace and ServiceNow Strengthen Cloud AIOps Partnership
- Zilliant Partners with SAP to Benefit Wholesale Distributors
- Precisely Delivers First End-to-End Data Integrity Suite for Confident Business Decisions
- Amperity and Zendesk to Help Brands Offer Customer Personalization
- SAP and Partners Expand Industry Cloud Portfolio to Retail, Professional Services and IM&C
- Google and Skipify team-up to enable shopping inside Gmail
SalesTech QnA With The Expert
To thrive, shopping centers must adapt and meet customers where they want to be met. People want an ecommerce marketplace designed to improve the overall shopping experience, regardless of the shopper’s preference for where to buy and how to receive their goods.
Top Articles on AI-powered Contract Management, Accurate Data, Implementing a Multichannel Sales Approach
- What Sales Executives Need to Know About AI Contract Management
- Digital Commerce: 3 Things Data Innovators at Retail and Luxury Brands Have in Common
- Accurate Data to Set Your Sales Process on Fire
- Harnessing The Benefits of a Multichannel Approach in Sales
- Data Visualization Platforms and How They Can Benefit Your Sales Teams!
Driving Business Goals with the Right Sales and Marketing Tactics Helps Create More Impact! Here’s more on what some of the best from the industry are doing, featuring episodes with VanillaSoft, Zilliant, CheckPoint Software!