How are business and sales leaders finding new ways to increase their win rate in the last quarter of 2020? While technology marketers and B2B sales leaders identify new opportunities and strategies that are meant to drive business ROI despite the global pandemic, SaaS and tech providers have kept pace with features that are built to enable sales efforts despite the current economic challenges.
Know more from this weekly salestech highlight!
Commitment to customer success, especially during the sales cycle, remains paramount. When the pandemic started, we told our employees that we are in this together and would navigate the crisis, together. The same has to be with our customers. We aim to forge long-lasting, trusted partnerships with our customers. That sometimes entails, to the extent possible, making the right investments to provide some short-term relief in difficult times. For example, when in financial distress, we’ve been able to be creative with our customers on payment terms and licensing fees to provide the much needed temporary relief to help them quickly get started or recover.
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- Twilio to Acquire Segment
- Cloudflare Announces Cloudflare One, a Platform to Connect and Secure Companies and Remote Teams Anywhere
- New Hyundai Motor Group Innovation Center in Singapore to Transform Customer Experience through Future Mobility R&D
- Global Pandemic Accelerates Digital Transformation According to Latest Study from Dell Technologies
- Informatica Announces Advanced Capabilities in Enterprise Cloud Data Management
- Collective[i] Announces Leadership Council for Newly Launched Community of Operations and Enablement Professionals
- Vungle Acquires AlgoLift, a Leading Marketing Intelligence Platform for Mobile Advertising
- Animoto Launches Video Advertising Solution for Amazon Advertising Sponsored Brands and OTT Video
- Captiv8 Drives European Expansion And Strengthens Leadership Team
- True Influence Partners with Snowflake as a B2B Intent Data Provider for Snowflake Data Marketplace
- Deloitte Launches CortexAI™ Platform to Help Organizations Accelerate Applied AI in the ‘Age of With’
- OneSignal Ramps up Integration Partnerships for Customer Engagement
- ChannelAdvisor Introduces ‘Shoppable Media’, a Comprehensive Suite of Multi-Channel Solutions for Brands
- Taboola Launches The Taboola Creative Shop, Leveraging a Decade of Data and Expertise to Optimize Advertising Campaigns; Program Already Utilized by 200 of the World’s Top Brands
- Sprout Social Enhances Business Collaboration With CRM and Help Desk Integrations
- SurveyMonkey Simplifies Customer Experience with Launch of the GetFeedback Platform
- SAP Launches SAP® Customer Data Platform to Enable Enterprises to Meet the Customer in the Moment
- Talkdesk and Calldesk Partner to Propel the Adoption of Voice Conversational AI in Contact Centers
- Gong Teams with Tech Titans to Power New Era of Remote Selling
- Pipedrive Appoints Michael Schrezenmaier as COO to Implement New Company Vision
- Folloze Closes the Execution Gap Between Marketing-Led ABM Programs and Sales-Delivered Pipeline and Bookings
- Chorus.ai Teams Up With Zoom to Deliver Real-Time Relationship Intelligence in Meetings
- SugarCRM Launches New Cloud-Based Omnichannel Customer Service to Help Companies Deliver High-Definition CX
- SEMrush and Yoast Announce Integration Partnership
- Zilliant Releases Interactive Global B2B Benchmark Report
- Oracle Introduces Exadata Cloud Service X8M
- ServiceNow Revolutionizes Operations by Connecting IoT Data to Digital Workflows
- IBM and ServiceNow Help Businesses Use AI to Automate IT and Reduce Costs and Risk
- Merkle Enters into Strategic Collaboration Agreement with AWS to Help Brands Deliver the Total Customer Experience
SalesTech QnA With The Expert
As we evolve as an economy and a community of marketers, it has and will continue to become even more important to build flexibility into everything. Having worked closely with clients in a crisis management capacity—unfortunately, frequently—this moment is a good reminder to write playbooks that have the capacity to evolve. Never bet everything on black. Never assume everything will go to plan. Have a back-up to the back-up.
Top Articles on Preventing Ad Fraud, Implementing IVAs, Accelerating Sales with Peer Reviews
- Preventing Ad Fraud in Programmatic Buying
- Are you using Intelligent Virtual Assistants to Boost your Sales?
- Impact of AI in AdTech: Exploring a Few of The Top Global AI-powered AdTech Platforms
- Sales Recovery: Road Map to Post-Pandemic World
- 5 Steps to Accelerate Sales with Peer Reviews
If you’re looking for quick tips on improving your video marketing ROI, or boosting revenue in this last quart, don’t miss these Podcasts with leaders from PandaDoc, RiskIQ, Vidyard and (many more!) SaaS Companies, where they share interesting insights. Have a quick listen!