Reach is excited to announce the launch of its first low-code cross-border ecommerce integration, Reach Drop-In. Drop-In allows online businesses of any size to quickly and securely overcome traditional international barriers to entry, expanding their potential customer base while capitalizing on Reach’s market-leading Merchant of Record model, guaranteed FX rates, and advanced multi-factor fraud prevention system.
Integration with an existing online storefront is quick and easy, as only a few lines of code are required. Deployable in 19 different programming languages, Reach Drop-In provides a customizable, branded checkout that is the most robust cross-border payments system on the market.
With Reach Drop-In, businesses can:
- Accept all of the most popular payment methods, including all major credit cards, Paypal and Apple Pay, and specific locally trusted payment methods like Boleto, among many others.
- Offer Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) to global customers through Reach’s partnership with Klarna.
- Increase conversion rates by accessing Reach’s powerful intelligent routing system, which ensures the highest approval rates and the lowest fees by routing transactions through acquiring banks local to global customers.
- Display pricing in local currencies.
- Enable their checkout process to display in 36 different languages. Merchants can also take advantage of Reach Drop-In’s pre-built integrations for the world’s leading ecommerce platforms, such as WooCommerce and Magento. And best of all, Drop-In is not limited to retail ecommerce business. It is designed to empower all cross-border ecommerce transactions, whether those are B2C or B2B.