Thryv Holdings, the provider of Thryv software, the end-to-end customer experience platform built for growing small businesses and emerging franchises, announced today the dates for Connect21, Thryv’s annual conference designed to bring small business owners together to network, learn and celebrate their entrepreneurial spirit.
The 2-day virtual event, to be held on November 10 and 11, will focus on the latest tips and proven strategies that help small business owners build and grow their businesses in today’s digital environment. From established businesses to aspiring business owners, attendees will take away key insights from the conference’s fast-paced agenda full of lively interactive discussions with top speakers.
“Thryv brought greater value to my business by having national level resources/speakers to the table, useful and actionable advice,” said one previous attendee. “The Thryv workshops were fabulous, including [ones] with Thryv users.”
Connect21 attendees will:
- Hear from inspiring and successful small business experts on the art of managing their business, connecting with customers and achieving financial success.
- Learn to use the technology that helps businesses thrive when customer expectations are at an all-time high.
- Network with other small business owners to share experiences and successful strategies in navigating an ever-changing business landscape.
The knowledge-packed days will feature several industry experts and small business advocates, including:
- Opening keynote: Ramon Ray, Founder, Smart Hustle
- Closing keynote: Jonathan Morris, Entrepreneur and Host of Magnolia Network’s “Self-Employed”
- Breakout speakers:
- Kelly Roach, Business Strategist, Unstoppable Entrepreneur
- Stephen Bienko, President/Co-Founder, 42 Growth Strategies
- Malia Morales, Senior Vice President, Merrill Lynch
“I am so honored to be the opening keynote speaker for this conference,” said Ray. “I look forward to sharing my best growth tips with attendees to help them grow their business and take it to the next level.”