Experts from Shiseido Group, a Leading Independent Research Firm, and Reltio to Discuss Data Requirements of the Omnichannel Digital Economy
Reltio, an award-winning software as a service (SaaS) company at the heart of helping innovative Global 2000 companies win in the experience economy, will host an industry roundtable about succeeding in the data-driven digital economy on Thursday, October 29 from 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. ET.
- Register for “2021 Customer Experience Requirements: Beyond CDP and MDM” here
- Panelists include Omer Iqbal, SVP, Global Architecture – Digital COE, Shiseido; Noel Yuhanna, Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester, and; Ramon Chen, Chief Product Officer, Reltio. Chas Kielt, Reltio Senior Director of Industry Solutions, will moderate
- Content includes a preview of the upcoming Forrester Now Tech: MDM report
Join experts from Shiseido Group, Forrester, and Reltio as they discuss the customer experience requirements of a social distance economy led by ecommerce, and whether customer data platforms (CDP), on-premises master data management (MDM) products, and other legacy technologies meet those requirements.
Panelists will discuss:
- Attributes of a rich Customer 360 profile
- Importance of real-time data at any point of customer engagement
- Gaining operational and analytical scale
- Dynamics of direct-to-consumer (D2B)
- Time for a tech refresh: Cloud or on-prem?
Reltio Connected Customer 360 makes it easier to drive hyper-personalization, accelerate real-time operations, and simplify compliance and consent management, all at scale. Some of the world’s most innovative and admired brands rely on Reltio Connected Customer 360 to boost agility, maximize productivity and, above all, provide a connected, optimized experience to their customers.