Calendars.Com and Kibo Embark on a Path to Personalize Customer Shopping Experiences Across Its Entire Family of Brands
Kibo, a leader in cloud commerce, announced it is partnering with Calendars.com to further the online retailer’s digital transformation journey. After a thorough evaluation process of competing solutions, Calendars.com selected Kibo’s eCommerce solution to update the online presence of its brand.
Additionally, Calendars.com plans to expand the use of Kibo to service its umbrella company, Go! Retail Group, as well as its Shopfuego.com brand.
“We set out to find an ecommerce partner who could meet our current digital needs and provide a more comprehensive platform that would allow us to grow and adapt to future business demands,” said Paul Hoffman, CEO, Calendars.com. “When vetting competing solutions, Kibo’s expansive yet flexible platform stood apart as a comprehensive solution that will enhance our website’s functionality with a mobile-first focus, while reducing the need for external vendors’ add-on services. We look forward to working closely with the Kibo team on this and future implementations.”
“Calendars.com and its family of brands provide customers with a vast selection of calendars, greeting cards, games and accessories, both online and in stores, and we are proud that they’ve chosen to partner with us as they continue to innovate,” said David Post, CEO, Kibo. “The Kibo team is wholeheartedly dedicated to collaborating with Calendars.com, helping the company reach its personalized commerce goals.”
Part of Kibo’s Personalized Commerce Cloud platform, Kibo eCommerce is a cloud-based solution allowing retailers to engage with their customers through personalized, seamless shopping experiences, powered by Kibo’s unified commerce architecture. Kibo eCommerce meets the digital needs of online retailers by easily managing merchandising, promotions, SEO, and much more. Additional benefits of the solution include:
- Flexibility and Usability: Kibo eCommerce helps merchants maintain agility and pixel-level control with intuitive tools designed for digital teams, allowing them to quickly launch landing pages, promos, navigation, and custom customer journeys with drag-and-drop ease.
- Personalized Customer Experiences: The platform is built with Certona Personalization, delivering personalized product discovery, predictive search and individualized recommendations.
- Powerful Catalog Information Management: Kibo eCommerce allows retailers to centrally host, manage and syndicate product data and related content from a single administrative backend, empowering them to sell more efficiently across sites, channels, marketplaces and stores.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership: Kibo’s cloud-based architecture delivers an elevated customer experience without the IT burden that comes from managing software updates, ensuring up-time, or integrating with multiple partners.
- Limitless Innovation: The platform allows retailers to get to market faster and build the personalized experiences customers desire with advanced, out-of-the-box capabilities.